18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Thank you for the return of the safety/tamper-proof wrap

JuliehbirdJuliehbird Member Posts: 105
When V2 changed the bottles to needle point, they also discontinued the plastic safety wrap which had many of us upset that all safety/tamper-proof  measures to seal the bottles had been done away with. I was one who was very vocal of my disapproval of those changes.

To the point of this note, with my last order, I noticed that my eliquid was sealed nice & tight with a plastic safety wrap which made me very happy! Given I was so so vocal about wanting that safety feature re-instated, I felt I should publicly THANK V2 for going back to sealing the bottles w/ the safety wrap. I very much appreciate receiving a product that I can be sure was not tampered with prior to when it's shipped to me. Thank you V2 for listening to your customers!!! 

Comments

• rbaker1009rbaker1009 Member Posts: 1,107
    Good news, I feel much more comfortable with the plastic seal. Nice, I too appreciate the return.

Thanks for the update @Juliehbird