18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Sub Ohm Tanks/Cartridges

Could someone please advise me on how to best use the sub Ohm cartridges on the pro series 3? It has a slash through the pg on the box possibly implying no eliquid that contains any pg content at all or hopefully implying no 100% pg liquid. I do not use 100% VG liquid so I have been using them with my normal mixes. I understand they drain the battery faster and consume more liquid but it's worth the trade off for the improvemed hit and boost in vapor. Are there any other problems that using them with basic eliquids could cause?

Comments

• Philly_V2Philly_V2 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159 admin
    @Ziggy6894,

Thank you so much for your patience. The Series 3 Sub Ohm ceramic Cartridge is designed so that you may use e liquids that have a larger percentage base of VG. VG has a very syrupy like ( Reminds me a little of Karo Syrup but slightly less viscous). If you are not experiencing any issues, then the blend is totally up to you. Please let me know if you need any assistance.

Happy vaping!

Philly