18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Happy EARLY St. Patrick's Day....SURPRISE INSIDE -->>>>

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,469Administrator, Moderator admin
edited March 2015 in Promotions and Discounts
It’s your lucky day! 

Celebrate St. Patty’s early with 25% off storewide on www.V2.com for ONE DAY ONLY!!
This is our first storewide sale of the year… and the last until who knows when... so stock up now!

*Sale ends at midnight, March 12th.photo v2-social-st-patrick-sale-0312_zpsy2nq7qxu.jpg

Comments

• JamesRJamesR Posts: 106Member
    ^:)^
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,469Administrator, Moderator admin
    :D
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,226Member
    Haha just ordered a couple days ago but had to order again. 25% is too good to pass up $-)
  • New_VaperNew_Vaper Posts: 629Member
    Thanks for the sale.  :)  There were some things I needed. :)
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,170Member
    Got my order in last night for some Menthol 2.4 eLiquid and some EX Blanks. 25% off was too good to pass on and this sale was quite timely for me. Thank You V2.
    Just fyi - We are shipping out as many products as possible that sold during our St. Paddys Day sale... if any of you have any questions on ETA's, please pm me.
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,170Member
    @Samantha, received my order in a very efficient manner . . . actually sooner than expected.
    Good to hear @Navy20! :) Thousands of orders have already gone out, but not 100% of orders so just trying to set expectations.