18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

LADIES: Have you tried Vapor Couture?

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,229Administrator, Moderator admin
edited March 2015 in Promotions and Discounts
If not, now is the perfect opportunity to shop on www.VaporCouture.com! When you shop on March 12th, save 25% on your entire order when you purchase any beautiful battery, starter kit, accessory, flavor cartridges & more! 

*Sale ends at Midnight, Marth 12th.

photo vc-social-st-patrick-sale-0312_zpswl8ia1e3.jpg

Comments

• rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,192Member

I love the elegant VC designs.

If I'm reincarnated as a woman I'll be all over this brand :P

• alihepp787alihepp787 Posts: 9Member
    If you like spending money at v2 you'll love vc. The crystal tips that lite up are awesome and it's a different color tip for each color battery.  Rose gold is my fav and I like to mix and match the different cart flavors.  I have a few dif batt colors now.  N the whole people liking to smoke hands free r whatever..this is way easier w/ these cause they're ligther/thinner n can even put more easily behind your ear (not crazy dancin r anything). The carts do run out a lil faster and batts maybe run out little faster but vapor production exactly the same!  I do wish you could checkout v2 stuff and vc at same time for the up tp $50 free ship and some other deals n stuff...but also knida glad not compatible cause then they wouldn't be so light.  Fav flavs are strawberry champagne by far and passion fruit close second
  • rickiraccoonrickiraccoon Posts: 38Member
    I love my Vapor Couture! Surprised somebody finally mentioned them....thought I was the only VC vaporer I knew :)  I don't know how I missed the sale since I try to check in every day for just that. oh well, I just received my previous order of 4 packs of cartridges and CS was kind enough the throw in a courtesy package! Thank you soooo much VC and V2 !!
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,192Member

Spending money is my hobby @alihepp787! I went through a phase of only wanting to make it now I only want to spend it  <:-P

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,229Administrator, Moderator admin
    lol Spending money is always fun :P Glad you all like the VC - hoping to get more fab women on the VC brand :)