18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Forum Members and Visitors: We're working on optimizing the V2 Forum to make it better than ever! In the coming week, we will update the category names so that it will be easier to navigate through discussions and topics. Feel free to message me with any questions! - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Black tips keep falling off Pro 3 wax Cartridge

Black tips keep falling off Pro 3 wax Cartridge .
What type of adheasive is used to keep the tip on. I dont want to use crazy glue because
the cartridge gets hot.
Any ideas?

Comments

• SilverAndBlack702SilverAndBlack702 Posts: 12Member
    Send it back tip shoudn't be falling off period..
  • jhl1974jhl1974 Posts: 11Member
    I have 2 that have defective tips but they are both used (only used  one or twice then the tip fell off).
    The downside of the wax attachment :)>-

The downside of the wax attachment :)>-

I would try a heat resistant epoxy

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,139Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hey @jhl1974 - I just sent your feedback over to R&D and they are working on a resolution now... in the mean time I am going to have CS contact you to get you a replacement asap. Thank you for the feedback and my apologies for the inconvenience.
    Samantha, Thank you very much!!
    I received my replacement today. Thank you Samantha for the professional service.

happy vaping and please keep me posted how it goes :)
  • JovianPyxJovianPyx Posts: 3Member
    edited January 7
    I have a V2 Pro Series 7 vaporizer for which I bought the wax cartridge.  The black plastic tip broke off after about 10 uses.  I then bought two replacement tip kits (total of 4 tips) and within 5 uses the second tip broke.  The plastic tip has a mechanical "catch" that is supposed to lock the tip in place when you turn it and a piece of the lock breaks off and then no longer holds it in place.  I've been extra careful not to force the tip, it just breaks.  I use heat setting 2.
    Hey @JovianPyx
    Thank you for your feedback. I actually sent it to our R&D department. In the meantime, I am going to try to do something to help you with your issue. Pls stand by...

Also @jhl1974 - So glad to hear! :) Thank you for your patience. Pls let me know how things go and if you need anything at all, feel free to private message (PM) me here on the V2 forum:)