18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Loose leaf cartridge make no vapor

Alex775Alex775 Posts: 4Member

Hi!

I received my V2cig 3 pro series a month ago and the liquid cartridge is working well but i tried the loose leaf cartridge 3 times (to be sure the problem wasn't from me) but i am not breathing any vapor. It taste and smell Tobacco and it get really hot but me and like 8 of my friends try it and we never saw any vapor...

Is there a way to fix it or i'll need to send it back to you? Thank you for taking time to read my problem!

Comments

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,097Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hey @Alex755 - I am going to have a CS rep contact you today to resolve.
  • Alex775Alex775 Posts: 4Member
    CS rep is a Customer service representative? I speak french so i have some difficulties with English. I received no message on my email adress and my v2 cig account...
    Oh my apologies @Alex775! Yes, CS = customer service representative... Have you since been contacted? If not, I can follow up on this now...
    no i didnt get contacted by the Customer support...
    A CS rep left you a voicemail on June 16th @ALex775.. I can have them call again. What would be the best time to call?

i didnt receive any call...

I prefer to fix my problem by internet, i dont think i could handle a phone conversation with my English so can the CS contact me by email?

Yes @Alex775 - Will send you a PM with further update.
  • emongrllemongrll Posts: 2Member
    Hello!
        Did they help you with your problem? did they fix it? or you had to return it becuase I have the same problem :(
    Hey @emongrll - Would you like me to assist you with an issue?
  • cjprice82cjprice82 Posts: 1Member
    Did anyone get a solution? I specifically bought the series 7 for the loose leaf cartridge and I cannot get it to hit brand new out of the box. I have tried every method I can think of very fine grind to course grind to dry herb to moist to packed tightly to loosely. Nothing seems to work and it makes no sense how they can sell a loose leaf cartridge that refuses to fill someones lungs. Ive sucked on this device as hard as possible until Im blue I the face but do not get anything out of it.
  • V2vgerV2vger Posts: 1Member
    Just received my Series 7, and I have no clouds at all. I understand that this devise produce vapor, so probably this is a reason that there is no clouds. Anyway, it is almost impossible to "suck" thru the loose leaf cartridge whether it is with leafs or it it is empty. As cjprice82 mentioned, I'm become "blue" in the face but don't feel that something fill my  lungs.
    Looking for solution