18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Anyone still here from 2011?

OwlOwl Member Posts: 175
Coming up on 4 years as a V2 customer smoke free on 9-11-15 Wonder if anyone still around from the forum back then. I been offline just trying to see how things been going. I remember a few people names but it looks so different now. Would like to know if they have a code for September.

Comments

• alessiofanoalessiofano Member Posts: 9
    Been with V2 since October 2011, but lately I must admit I've started looking elsewhere.
    Shipping is becoming a major issue, they used to be very precise but now always on back order. Can stock up months worth of product just because I don't know whether the next order will be stuck on "awaiting fulfillment" for weeks.
    Also, the quality of the cartridges has dropped significantly in the last 1-1 1/2 years: I recently found a pack of 5 cartridges (Red 1.2)buried in a drawer that I had ordered probably 2 years ago, and imagine how surprised I was to notice that they lasted almost 3 times as much as the recently purchased ones...
  • OwlOwl Member Posts: 175
    I have noticed the Reds don't last long at all but I always buy in bulk so shipping is always free. I'm still waiting on my last order of reds even the starter kit was missing the Reds lol. I have a few left so I hope they come soon.
    Good to see someone you look familiar.
  • alessiofanoalessiofano Member Posts: 9
    They called me on Friday to tell me that the Reds will ship September 25th. I ordered them on August 18th...
    Yikes!!! Hope you can hold out till then. I'm waiting on reds 1.2s so if mine ship then I might make it since I have 10 carts left plus some coffee ones. I just hope they taste okay and last longer or I'm screwed and will have a full on panic attack.
  • JuliehbirdJuliehbird Member Posts: 110
    edited September 2015
    For those of you having issues w/ carts not lasting, have you considered buying blanks & filling your own carts? It's much better if you do & is more economical! I prefer the EX blanks w/ my liquid as the taste & vapor is much better then the standard carts. Think about it.. if ya do the standard blanks, you can refill them at least 5x's & you know they will last the expected time frame as you are ensuring they are filled to capacity every time! The EX blanks you can fill up to 20xs.. I actually get much more then that out of them as I clean them on a regular basis which allows them to last much longer! Just a thought for those of you having issues w/ pre-filled! 
    Thanks for suggestions. I actually do the liquid v2 and add to carts but I'm out of that also blanks I had horrible experience with those so only add to existing red carts normally I add 25 ml to every order but forgot this time :(
  • verdigrisverdigris Member Posts: 6
    I'm still here, but I rarely make comments to forum. I may be wrong, but I thought the code was "getaway" for September. The codes are not as frequent, and they give you at most 15%.
    @verdigris well thanks for posting ...good to know some are still around :)
  • WolfjaeckleWolfjaeckle Member Posts: 79 ✭✭
    I'm still here, sitting in the corner, watching the drama unfold... shaking my head.
    :(
  • CygSCygS Member Posts: 2
    been using v2 since 2011 off and on - finally off analog for 5 weeks as of the new series 3 - steady as she goes - not super happy so far - I am thinking they may have released too early....allot of issues. But, Ill stay committed - V2 helped me quit - period.
  • jnestejneste V2 Veteran Posts: 2,541
    Just popped in today to check the same thing. I am 4 years smoke free today. Also quit ecigs and vaping about 2.5 years ago as well.
  • sclintonsclinton Member Posts: 102 ✭✭
    I'm here just don't come to the forum often.
  • lharv01lharv01 Member Posts: 5

I too am still around, don't come to the forums much, but am 4 years smoke free and still a vaper. Just bought a v2 sERIES 3

• samanthasamantha Administrator, Moderator Posts: 2,768 admin
    welcome to the forum @lharv01 and congrats on 4 years!
  • lharv01lharv01 Member Posts: 5

I tell everyone that V2 saved my life , even my Dr. is a believer.

• samanthasamantha Administrator, Moderator Posts: 2,768 admin
    I have heard similar sentiments from other vapers interactions with their primary doctors. It really makes me wish more broad studies would be done with an open mind to see how ecigs are changing/effecting former smokers lives. Glad to have you here in the forum @lharv01! :)
  • briankmarsh1980briankmarsh1980 Member Posts: 107
    im 4 years of not smoking sometime this month
  • CynsonyaCynsonya Member Posts: 5,367
    Started with V2 April 25, 2012. I've since moved on but owe EVERYTHING to V2 and still "sing their graces" to current smokers. 
  • mrtmrt Member Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭
    Joined forum Dec., 2011.  Stop in on occasion to read the problems.
  • briankmarsh1980briankmarsh1980 Member Posts: 107
    just stop in from time to time just to see if they ever fixed stuff
  • Andries_V2cigsAndries_V2cigs Administrator Posts: 629 admin
    I've been here since 2009 :-)