WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Replacement Caps for the V2 Series 3 loose leaf

Is it possible to order a new rubber tip for loose leaf cartridge on the series 3 pro?

Mine fell off while biking. Cartridge itself is fine.

Thanks,

Comments

• laneza01laneza01 Posts: 2Member
    V2 Customer Service contacted me and took care of my issue. 
    This is the second they have done so.
    Hands down one of the better companies to deal with!
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,482Administrator, Moderator admin
    Thanks for your patience @Ianeza01!
  • macg1182macg1182 Posts: 1Member
    @Samantha ;

Is it possible for me to get a replacement cap for my V2 series 2 loose leaf cartridge as well? I lost mine and I noticed that you only sell series 7 caps in the store.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,482Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi @macg1182 - Welcome to the forum! What part of the world are you joining us from?:)
    Unfortunately, we do not sell/provide them separately at this time.