18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

labor day discount isn't showing up in my cart

Anyone else having trouble with 10 off 60 showing up in their cart?

Comments

• David1886David1886 Posts: 560Member
    @shelly48
    Just use the September discount code "getaway" and you get 15% off your order which works out the same or even better if you place a bigger order.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,444Administrator, Moderator admin
    @Shelly48 - is your order 60 before shipping and other fees? If not, the discount will not apply. You must buy at least $60 worth of V2 product before any other additional charges for the sale to apply.
  • shelly48shelly48 Posts: 87Member ✭✭
    I did, and contacted customer service. Apparently you couldn't use the monthly discount code and still get the sale. The usual monthly discount code was better than the sale offered. Since I couldn't use both, I ordered elsewhere @samantha . It was a disappointing sale: (
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,444Administrator, Moderator admin
    Yep we stopped allowing people to stack codes several months ago because people were working the system and we were losing serious money. Have a great weekend!
  • janeajanea Posts: 977Member
    edited October 2015
    soooo... what's the October Code?  Getaway is already trashed.