18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Adios V2.

I've been a V2 customer for years. There have been rough spots, especially with the release of the EX and Series 3 lines that had me fuming (no pun), but V2's solid customer service always came through and righted whatever wrongs I had experienced. Right or wrong, they treated people with politeness and respect.

Lately I've seen a shift. Product takes longer to ship. At first I addressed that to a growing company, so I'd order a day or two sooner. Then Fed Ex lost a shipment, not V2's fault, but when calling for assistance it took several service reps to get help, adding to my level of frustration that my 3 day shipments were sometimes taking over 10 days to arrive. Having to go through several people to have someone explain the recovery process wasn't what I expected, still compared to Fed Ex it was not as terrible (no less than 6 people at Fed Ex, 2 of which that insisted that because they had my package, despite it being ripped open with no product inside that everything was OK. I only include that for the humor).

Today I had to deal with customer service again on a different matter. The rep was impolite and repeated the same answer (which was incorrect, I had not ordered over a weekend, unless the days of the week are structured differently in Florida) over and over. I was a number, not a customer. It was less of a conversation and more of a cut and paste reply process, taking several minutes between replies.

Oh hell no. In a customer service situation I may be right, I may be wrong, but regardless I'm the customer. In this case I was making a simple inquiry. But don't treat me like you've got better things to do.

That's how you lose a paying customer. Mistakes happen. V2 is usually good at making them right. But when you start treating the people that buy your product like they're annoying you... well, there are too many shops online and locally that would rather have my dollar. 

And I bet they ship in a timely manner.

Thanks for everything V2, best of luck in the future.

Comments

• samanthasamantha Administrator, Moderator Posts: 2,768 admin
    Hi @Detchi I have sent your comment and feedback to our VP of customer service. This is unacceptable and I am very sorry for the way you were treated. I am working on getting to the bottom of it now. We may have to retrain this rep, they may be knew and didn't know what else to say except what they told you. Regardless, I am very sorry and am going to PM you. I will do my best to try to make this up to you and perhaps give us another chance.
  • DetchiDetchi Member Posts: 72
    Thanks Samantha, you saved the day.

I have to admit I've not been happy with the recent changes to shipping at V2. Prices have gone up, pickup times have increased and overall it's been irritating that it takes so long to receive eliquid refills.That customer service experience yesterday was really the final straw. It may not seem like a big deal... it's just eliquid. Yet with all the day to day challenges we all face with work, bills, family, etc it's the small stuff, like our eliquid being shipped in a timely fashion, that we really don't want to have to deal with.

After posting yesterday I Googled flavors comparable to Sahara from other companies and placed a few orders. Every single one shipped same day. Needless to say, that soured my view of V2 even more.

Then last night around 7pm I received a call from an unfamiliar number. It was the V2 Customer Service VP and she wanted to make things right. Without going into detail, she did make things right, in spades. She addressed my every concern and really reinforced the type of service I've previously praised V2 for in the past. It's people like you and her that keep my business... even if shipping could be improved. 

I get that V2 is growing and that requires a certain amount of challenges in meeting a customers needs. V2 is lucky (or smart) to have people such as the two of you on staff to help meet those challenges. Thanks. :)

• rbaker1009rbaker1009 Member Posts: 1,111
    edited November 2015
    Glad your staying Detchi, I have enjoyed your posts. I sympathize with the hassles you have experienced and I believe V2 knows they cannot continue the attrition experienced over the past 2 years. Customers like you, me and others are the recurring revenue that keeps VMR, LLC solvent.

They have some great people who know how to save an account in the most difficult of situations. They simply need to get a handle on their pipeline, communications, policies. manufacturing, and quality control. Surely they need more staff like Samantha and the VP that got you sorted out. I have had largely good experiences over the past 41/2 years but I have stuck with the tried and true products and veered away from the PRO series devices due to the issues I've read here.

I also make sure to stay way ahead of my supplies to avoid the inventory and out of stock hassles. I'm confident VMR will get things worked out and hope it happens before the tipping point and too many customers providing stable recurring revenue bail.

• samanthasamantha Administrator, Moderator Posts: 2,768 admin
    @Detchi I am so glad to ready you are staying around and giving us another chance. It makes me so happy! I am sorry again for the inconvenience. We know we have had some serious ups and downs over the past 1-2 years and we appreciate the feedback from folks like you and rbaker. Like rbaker said, we wouldn't be around if it wasn't for loyal consistent customers like you all. I have also forwarded the additional feedback on this thread as I believe it will help. Our team is pretty sophisticated about what adjustments need to be made but we are working with a lot of always changing, moving parts and growing pains that sometimes makes things a bit harder. I greatly appreciate your patience with us and if you have any further issues, feel free to PM me any time. I am going to look into the shipping point for you and PM you. 
  • DetchiDetchi Member Posts: 72
    Thanks Samantha, once again V2 comes through. :)