18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Replacements

I am a Die Hard V2 customer. I love everything about V2 even when my Series 7 or 3 malfunctioned or whatnot, V2 always replaced the whole unit. Yesterday, out of the blue, my Series 3 just stopped working. I did all the troubleshooting and still, nothing. I called in and was told I would be getting a replacement Series 3 and to send the defective one back but this time I was told this would be the last one that would be replaced. I treat my Vaporizers like my pets. I even kept my Series 3 going after purchasing my Series 7. I only use my 7 inside at my house and my 3, with a Lanyard, when I'm out and about. I think my 7 is just too nice to risk dropping or losing and the 3 is built real sturdy. I never do anything careless with my 3 & 7. So to be told this will be my last replacement when I have done absolutely nothing to cause the malfunction is wrong. Why this happened is beyond me. It was working great one moment and the next it just did not work. I don't know what to say. I would love to have this next one work forever without a hitch but, I can't say it will and unless I ran over it, dropped it in a fire or my swimming pool or something I could control that was my fault, I would want it replaced and that's that. If the electronics are faulty then it should be replaced at V2's expense regardless and until we get it right to the point it is performing as promised. I can't help these mishaps because they are not my fault. So you can see where I was just a bit disappointed with this last episode over a malfunction that was not my fault.
Tagged:

Comments

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,077Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi @judaspriest - How long did you have your latest S3? When you get your newest S3 device, if there are any issues at all, please PM and I will assist. I do apologize for the inconvenience. We appreciate your patience and business and want to do everything we can to make you a happy V2 customer.
  • judaspriestjudaspriest Posts: 32Member
    edited November 2015
    This will be my third 3. I bought my first one in June. In July I decided to get a Series 7 and was told I could send back my 3 for a refund but I decided to keep it. But I told CS that even though my 3 worked, it never turned green when charging and was sent a new USB charger with the D at the end of the serial number. Well this didn't make it turn green either and was sent a replacement. This 3 worked wonderfully until Sunday when it just stopped working. So that's my history of Series 3. I won't go into my Series 7 history because that is moot at this point.
    @samantha I have my new Series 3 and it was fine and all of a sudden the red light at the bottom is staying on for 4 or 5 seconds after I release the button. I push the button and it takes 2 to 3 seconds to get a hit. Then it will work OK for a little while and all of a sudden it starts this prolonged red light again for 5 minutes or so. Suggestions?
    I'm still waiting to hear back from you @samantha. Did you check things out for me?
  • Philly_V2Philly_V2 Posts: 180Administrator, Moderator admin
    @judaspriest,

I am happy to look into any concerns that you are having regarding your Pro 3. I will make sure to be in touch very soon, if this has not been resolved for you.

@Philly, Actually, everything is working fine for the moment. If things change, I will definitely be in touch.
    @judaspriest I'm glad to hear it. I just wanted to make sure you were taken care of. If there is anything that I can do, please don't hesitate to let me know.

@Philly I just ordered Zig Zag Dragon berry and Island breeze. I paid $5.00 for the 3 day delivery. I noticed that Island Breeze would ship right away but the dragon berry would ship in 15 days. First of all, I want the Island breeze shipped by itself since it is the only one available and the dragon berry can follow when it's available. Second, why would I be allowed to pay for 3 day shipping when the dragon berry wouldn't be shipped for 15 days? I will call tomorrow, the 26th, to make sure CS knows what I'm telling you now. Merry Christmas

judaspriest
    edited December 2015
    @judaspriest ;

Hello! I apologize that I am just now seeing this. I was away for a while, however I did want to address your question. You are able to pay for any shipping method you desire despite the availability of a product. We want you to get it in the amount of time you have paid for once it is in stock, so we keep the shipping methods available to you. If someone has not reached out to you, I will call so that I can assist and a  belated Merry Christmas!!
    ;;)
  • lharv01lharv01 Posts: 6Member
    I have been with V-2 SINCE 2011  and have used them exclusively ever since. But, they are always changing their return policy. Now I have to fill out a warranty form and submit before I can send back my S-3 battery that does'nt function and wait for an e-mail to learn how to ship it back,at my own exspense? WOW
    Hi @lharv01
    We are constantly streamlining and updating our policies. I apologize for the change but please we are def more than willing to process any exchange or refund you would like to process. Please let me know if you need any assistance.
  • lharv01lharv01 Posts: 6Member
    Thanks Samantha, just waiting on an e-mail from V2 on how to go about the return process. Seems like alot of extra work just to return something, I used to be able to handle with just a phone call,
  • JoBurrJoBurr Posts: 317Member
    @samantha I just want to give a big thank you to V2 and customer service.  As an almost 3 year user of your product the service I have received from your organization has been super and I am truly glad to see you are back on the Forum.  I have lived with the ups, downs and hiccups. Tonight made me realize why I have stayed with V2 for all these years.  Fernando took prompt care of my situation and I am glad I finally had the time to request a warranty on the 5 EX batteries that are not working properly even with all of the resets I have done.  Thank you, thank you, thank you for the excellent customer service you and V2 have given me over these years.  Keep up the good work.  I do have one request...please bring back the emoji's.  They were such fun to use. LOL
    Awww thanks for sharing @JoBurr! If you don't mind, I am going to share your feedback with our CS team. They really do try to help everyone they can, but it doesn't always pan out how we intend. Yay Fernando! 

I will look into the emojis:) I agree- they are my favorite! lol 

And happy 2 year vaporversary! 
  • Zebra8790Zebra8790 Posts: 5Member
    I was supposed to get a v2 pro series 7 charger under my warranty from the site but they sent me a series 3 device instead I want to return out but I don't know how to do so. Where do i send it
    Hi @Zebra8790

I am going to look into your account now and get this resolved. Would you be interested in a Series 7? It's a reaaaaaally good vaporizer:)