18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

V2 Pro Series 3 Vaporizer Review

samanthasamantha Posts: 2,841Administrator, Moderator admin

Final Thoughts

The V2 Pro Series 3 is perfect for stealth vaping, as it looks like a regular electronic cigarette and doesn’t produce much visible vapor. You can also easily switch the cartridge from the loose leaf to the e-liquid cart, giving you instant cover.

If you’re looking for an affordable portable vaporizer with stealth in mind, or a pen that can do dry herbs, this is the vape for you.

At $95 ($69.99 for the unit, $24.99 for the loose leaf cartridge), this is one of the cheapest vaporizers on the market right now that can do dry herbs and e-liquid. It is also one of the most versatile vaporizers as well, having three functions that you can switch between easily.

Comments

• AWiddyAWiddy Posts: 5Member
    I have been using V2 eliquid products for about 7 months now and have been nothing but satisfied, however I tried the loose leaf cartridges on my Pro series and have not been able to produce any vapor at all. I've tried troubleshooting with all the advice on the forums with no success. V2 even sent me another cartridge and that has had the same result, no vapor produced. IMO the pro series loose leaf carts are a bust :(
  • Jeremiah_V2Jeremiah_V2 Posts: 45Moderator
    Andrew, we regret to hear of this issue and will have a representative contact you right away. 
  • wetminkeywetminkey Posts: 17Member
    I must say that I have had no issues with my loose leaf cartridge, and I use it exclusively. I have had to use a toothpick to open the holes in the inlet end of the mouthpiece a time or two in the last two weeks, and my oven chamber is nearly in need of a real cleaning, but I have had no issues at all with the device. Worse problem I've had is that sometimes I forget that I'm inhaling, due to the lack of lung irritation, and, unfortunately, I'll cough out a nice cloud,...but my lungs are SO much cleaner already!
  • slepr0ckslepr0ck Posts: 2Member
    what do i have to do to get a loose leaf pen to actually WORK?
  • Philly_V2Philly_V2 Posts: 188Administrator, Moderator admin
    @slepr0ck

I apologize that you are having issues with the vaporizer, I will be sending a direct message for further assistance.

Thank you

Philly
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 2,841Administrator, Moderator admin
    @wetminkey - that makes me so happy to hear your progress and improvement switching to V2. 

@slepr0ck  - Let me know if your issue was resolved. I'm here to help if need be.