18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

V2 Pro3

I just received my first Pro3 vape and had it charged up and went to use it.  I had around 3 puffs from it and then it just started to blink and I couldn't get any vape.  Am I doing something wrong?
Tagged:

Comments

• Philly_V2Philly_V2 Posts: 188Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited December 2015
    @Kjsanders19

I do apologize you have been in limbo so long. I want to get this taken care of for you as soon as I can.  Are you still experiencing no vapor with it? 

I will be in contact with you shortly.

Thank you for your patience!
  • ShihtzumamaShihtzumama Posts: 2Member
    I love my pro.  I sure wish that would manufacture capsules with 0% nicotine.  I emailed Logic, and they have no plans to do so. :(
    Hi @Shihtzumama!

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying your pro. Now if you are referring to being able to use 0% with your pro, you absolutely can.  Part of the beauty of owning a pro item is its versatility. You can use 0%  or any strength that you desired. 
      I have to ask, what is your favorite flavor? For myself. I like a mix of our peppermint and Chocolate because it reminds me of a  York Peppermint Patty which is my most favorite chocolate candy.
    :D
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 996Member ✭✭
    @Philly_V2,  may I ask how you are mixing that Peppermint / Chocolate mix ?  Is that a 50 / 50 mix or some other combination ?   I for one of many, really miss the Mint Chocolate Truffle flavor and sure hope that V2 will one day, bring that flavor back, preferably in an eLiquid.
    @Navy20,

I have experimented  with different ratios, and I have found that using the Peppermint as a base (60%) and then adding the Chocolate(40%)to taste, has given me that mix I am looking for. They are both very flavorful, so finding a balance between the two can be challenging. I have tried it the opposite way, and found that its too chocolaty and not minty enough for my taste.  I hope you try it and let me know what you think. I hope that we can get you close to that Truffle taste you want.

:D