18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

V2 working to improve its issues

TalonTalon Posts: 251Member ✭✭
Ok, first off, I'm one of those longtime V2 members that moved on from V2 on when V2 consistently had huge delays in shipping, out of product issues, etc.  I also stopped paying attention to this forum when the same  certain members were suspiciously 'winning' contests.  It may be to early to say but V2 may be turning things around.  I received a promo code from V2 for quite a bit off and expedited free 3 day shipping.  I'm not sure if many received this or only those long time members (going on 2 1/2 years) but after a year of refusing to buy V2 products, the deal they offered lured me back in.  Not only was the deal unbelievable and made me think of the old V2 and its deals but they came through and my order was shipped today. FedEx shows a Thursday arrival.  I also notice new admins here so hopefully any contests ran will also be more fair .  Anyway, hats off to V2 for working on their issues and I hope it's a sign of things to come as I do have a place for their juices and the company since it was my first vape. Cheers!

Comments

• CallMeTCallMeT Posts: 142Member ✭✭
    Must have been offered to those who haven't ordered in a long long time. I have been with V2 for about 3 1/2 yrs , nothing has come my way like you mention.  I would say they are trying to get back some customers they have lost.
  • TalonTalon Posts: 251Member ✭✭
    Must be, I didn't see any mention on the forum about the deal so I figured not all got the deal.  I went through their attitude of 'screw long time members, let's just focus on getting new ones' .  So I am really hoping V2 will keep doing things to try to keep loyalty .  We shall see but giving them the benefit of the doubt on my end based on their positive contact with me.
  • JuliehbirdJuliehbird Posts: 110Member
    Do think you got the discount in an attempt to regain your business. I also didn't receive anything. They do have new admins here but a lot of things have changed. Forum isn't like it use to be. It's more of a place to complain & question versus a social platform for vapers to interact. There haven't been any contests.. there was mention of the contests returning prior to Samantha's demise (not sure if it was her decision or V2 letting her go) and sales are far & few so stock up when you get a great discount like what you've mentioned above. I've remained loyal to V2 thru all the "growing pains" but do wish they would get back to some of what they use to do like the contest & sales.. heck.. we can't even get a coupon code here anymore without having to call V2 & request it.. that's a bit frustrating as that can be time consuming versus being able to look it up here quickly. I've taken a bit of a hit financially to remain w/ V2 over the last year since they no longer do the regular sales but I've stuck with them because I love the product! 
    I haven't noticed any stock issues for a while so that is a great thing! I still love my V2 & hope to see continued improvements in the future. 

• Philly_V2Philly_V2 Posts: 188Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited March 2016
    Hello Everyone! :)

Firstly, welcome back @Talon. We are happy to see that you have dipped back into the V2 pool. Our goal is to keep improving in all aspects because its incredibly important to us that you are happy with your product and service experience. I know there were some gray days for a moment, and we appreciate you coming back and giving us a chance.
    @Juliehbird, I wanted to mention that you no longer have to call for the code. V2 has added a promotional link to our website that contains the monthly coupon code for  more convenience. Here is the link:

https://www.v2.com/learn/promotions

Hopefully that works, but just in case there is an issue with it, once  you are on the site, by clicking on the ABOUT tab, and  selecting "Promotions", about halfway down the page will be a box  that states Customer Appreciation Code and the current months code is contained there. I hope that this helps.
    I also wanted to address the discount code that Talon received. The unique one time use codes were given to select customers who had not made an order in about 90 days.  V2 has some exciting things coming, and we appreciate the loyalty that our customers show to us.

We hope that you all will still discuss ,debate and share your experiences and opinions. We are here to help if there are any concerns that arise. We want everyone to enjoy the forum and we are here to help. Please feel free to let myself or any of the other admins know if we can assist.

Have a  great day!

Philly

• TalonTalon Posts: 251Member ✭✭
    Thanks @Philly_V2 for the explanation on the code.  Not sure of success with promotion for others that received but definitely did get me to take another look as I did spend a lot per month with V2 before leaving...Not that it matters I know since all customers should be valued.  I did stock up a good bit, including some juices that came out after I stopped shopping V2 so excited to try them.  I am curious about the other things you mention since I was just hoping for an improved CS but that sounds great too if more promotions or product offerings are in the works!  I woulld love V2 to come out with some type of box mod and/or larger tanks as that's what I use much of the time.  V2 juices are great but some of the actual devices haven't intrigued me as of late.  I think you will find the vape society has greatly aged if you survey members so more offerings on the advanced side would be nice.  I know a good portion of your business will be beginners but I hope you can balance beginners with seasoned vapers as well.
  • JoBurrJoBurr Posts: 316Member
    I was happy to see that V2 finally decided to make available the monthly code @Philly_V2 ;and also glad to see a few of the old timers like @Juliehbird ;and @Navy20 ;commenting once again.  Like her it bothered me when I saw a response from one of the Administrators/moderators that V2 no longer posted the code on the forum and that we could contact them directly to get it.  I don't have time to wait on hold for CS to answer nor wait for a response from someone through a private PM.  When I sit down to order I want to be able to complete my order with little or no delay, so thank you @Philly_V2 ;for the information to obtain the code easily.  I too hope that the days of moaning and complaining on the Forum are over and it once again becomes a social climate for the sharing of ideas and knowledge about vaping.  I truly missed that part Forum life.
    @Talon ;

I am happy you have some new e-liquid you are anxious to try. The Cinnamon is awesome if you haven't tried it. Also,  We would never forget about our experienced vapors....I will pass your suggestions forward since they are pretty great! 

@JoBurr -Yes. we are excited to have that promotional page. Its pretty cool in my opinion. It saves you time if you are busy. I know sometimes life can slow us down so saving yourself some steps,is a good thing.
     On another note, If you all get an opportunity, I hope that you will check out the Vaporpedia. Its a great tool that has lots of things ranging from E cig how to's, terminology,etc.  Please check it out.....Its a new tab on the V2 site I am posting the link to it http://vaporpedia.v2.com/

Let me know if I  or the others can help with anything. I hope you all have a wonderful day and  we are not far away if you need assistance.

Happy vaping and posting! :#

Philly

@Philly_V2 ;I just visited the link you supplied.  Interesting articles.  I is worth reading what's there.  Thank you.
    edited March 2016
    @Philly_V2 thank you so much for that update! A promotion page is a great idea! It is a relief to know that I can easily access the info again & appreciate you letting us know! 
    I very much look forward to seeing what the future hold as well.. definitely have me curious as to the things to come! :) 
    @JoBurr good to see you to!! I had been lurking in the shadows but not posting as much but I am still here :) 

@Juliehbird ;I've been doing the same as I'm sure many of the others have also.  It was downright depressing to continue reading of the folks who found it necessary to whine on the Forum, but it appears V2 is trying to resolve issues privately rather than start another world war on the Forum.  Like you I appreciate easy access to information without having to sit online waiting to chat or waiting for a PM or email with the information I look for, plus I was missing the exchange of tips, etc. from true users. I will say, however, I do miss the little moving emoji guys and wish they would bring them back.  What's left are kinda boring.  Hey @Philly_V2 ;how about bringing them back. LOL. Happy Vaping. o:) 

@JoBurr I noticed that myself.

I love to batt my eyelashes, and I can't (with my emoji that is).....

Then in that case @Philly_V2 ;I would say get your IT guys working.  I really do miss those little guys.  They make for more interesting posts. o:)
    @joburr... you cracked me up w/ your emoji withdrawal :) I think it's a valid concern & hopefully V2 will work on that  :p

I do miss the camaraderie that we had here but not the in-fighting & trouble makers that were making it so difficult! Hopefully we can get back to enjoying having a happy little vaping family!!  
    Hey @Juliehbird ;yes I suffer from the emoji guys missing in action.  They are a lot of fun to watch the emphasis they bring to a post, especially those that may be negative. :#  Truly I do enjoy more the happy little vaping family kind of posts however. 

And congrats on your year. :)  I'm heading toward 2 myself and happy that I chose V2 to get me there. o:) Now all that's needed is the emoji guys back to laugh at and with. Then my journey would be complete. :D :D :D
  • llouderllouder Posts: 89Member
    @Philly_V2 thank you for posting the promotions site! I've been a member for 4 years and have been trying to hold on with V2, but lately it's been difficult. When I read that you'd have to call CS to get the discount code, I thought V2 has lost their mind! I remember the "old" days, when it was fun to be a customer...a green battery for St. Patrick's Day, a pink battery and passion fruit cartridges for Mother's Day, etc. You changed the policy on using double coupon codes, and for those that can afford it, I appreciate it doesn't matter...but for some of us, it does matter. When I first started using V2, I could afford it...I was an Elite member in a matter of months, but since my husband died, my financial situation has changed. I understand you are running a business, but all the extras we used to get, kept me with V2. Thanks for listening.
    @llouder ,

First and foremost, I am sorry for your loss. It can be hard when we are trying to balance ourselves emotionally and financially. Especially, when you are dealing with the loss of a loved one and trying to get your "house" back in order. One really does effect the other. 
      I am happy to provide info when I can;We are all here to help. The best part of when I get to speak to you all is matching a voice to the forum name. :) I can speak for the whole forum customer service team when I say we want to help and make sure you enjoy your experience.
    Understandably, all companies will undergo change. It it inevitable for growth and V2 is no exception to this. However those changes help us to actively improve availability of product, call waiting time, and our overall customers enjoyment interacting with us! We will do what we can to make it a positive experience :).
     I am glad all of you are enjoying the promo page and Vaporpedia, everyone has been working super hard to keep it informative and interesting.

You all know where to find me as well as the others if you need assistance.

Have a wonderful weekend and happy vaping!

Philly

• sclintonsclinton Posts: 102Member ✭✭
    I was a V2 user for many years. I recently became so frustrated with the pro series that I switched brands. I did not want to do it but after i switched to the pro and they kept breaking I knew I had to do something. The warranty on them is not the same as the others and I did not realize this at first. I till love the juice but I can not keep buying battery after battery because of the magnet or because they just quit working. I do still credit V2 with the fact that I have not smoked a real cigarette since the day I got my first V2 kit in the mail. I just wish that the pro batteries that I had would have continued to work.  
  • LakerLaker Posts: 3Member
    I have been a V2 user for a few years and have been very happy with the EX series batteries and tanks. I recently sent multiple emails looking for assistance on buying a replacement charging case. My last email got a reply. Rather than an apology or offer of assistance, I was told rather curtly that they did not see any of my emails. I have never felt that "brushed off". I did have a decent chat session with someone who said they were backed up by many days answering emails regarding shipping issues. I did not even mention that I called on the phone multiple times and gave up each time after being on hold for more than 10 minutes. What happened to V2? I did not want to buy from someone else but at this point do not see an option. 
    @Laker

I apologize that your experience was not our best. I will be in contact with you shortly to see what I can do. I appreciate you being patient while I look into this and I look forward to speaking with you.

Philly
  • LakerLaker Posts: 3Member
    Philly came up with a decent alternative. Not exactly what I set out to buy but it will work. I do need to say she provided  excellent customer service!!! Hope that is where the company is headed again. Thanks Philly
    @Laker

It was my pleasure to help. When I can find a resolution for our customers, it makes me happy. Have a great upcoming weekend and of course please send me a direct message if I can be of service. 

Happy Vaping!

Philly
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 2,841Administrator, Moderator admin
    Looks like Philly handled most issues on this thread but I just wanted to follow up and see how everyone is doing and if anyone has any other issues/concerns.

I hope all V2 vets and newbies are doing well:)