18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Discount Code

Is there a discount code for the month of June . Thanks

Comments

• DemetriDemetri Posts: 26Member
    edited June 2016
    "roadtrip" you can click on account and then promotions to find it too :)
  • StephCarpenterStephCarpenter Posts: 13Member
    Basically V2 forced me to buy the really bad, shedding in no time at all, SOFT CASE  or.... pay for this soft case (that I never wanted) to receive the 10% coupon code. There was no in between and I could not update my cart to get rid of this hunk of junk and I could not get 10% off without the purchase of this case I never wanted in the first place!!  I will now have 3 of these cases (thats why I know they suck). Has anybody else ran into this issue? 
  • Philly_V2Philly_V2 Posts: 180Administrator, Moderator admin
    @StephCarpenter

I apologize for any inconvenience. The reason that this is happening is the current promotion is for the  Soft case. At Checkout if you attempt to use a code, it will usually say something along the lines ofI will send you a direct message to see if I can offer further assistance regarding the matter.

Thank you,

Philly
  • kkiemeyerkkiemeyer Posts: 3Member
    Is there a discount code for October and do you give "Monthly" discount codes? Thank You
  • Philly_V2Philly_V2 Posts: 180Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @kkiemeyer,

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer a monthly discount code. We apologize for any inconvenience.

If there is anything else that we can assist you with, please let me know.

Thank you,

Philly