18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Ordered 6/3 still waiting fulfillment?

What's going on with my order?

Comments

• Philly_V2Philly_V2 Administrator, Moderator Posts: 171 admin
    @Shane_

Thank you for your patience. I have sent you a direct message to offer some assistance regarding your order.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Philly
  • EastCoastGirlEastCoastGirl Member Posts: 20
    I ordered on 5/16/16 @ 6:17am (EST)  I still have not received my order!!!!!!! I just had the most ridiculous chat with CS. 
    Completely pissed off, actually considering switching brands at this point. 
    @EastCoastGirl

I apologize that you have not had a pleasant experience.  I will be sending you a direct email to see if I may assist you with the matter. 

Philly
  • monicamonica Member Posts: 1
    I have had the same issues - I am a new customer - placed an order which was shipped incomplete.  Called customer service on June 9 to advise that the order was incomplete - I was assured the order would go out priority the next day.  Still waiting!  Placed a second order of June 14 - was to be shipped FedEx second day.  Still waiting.  I am considering going back to Premium ECigs
    @monica I apologize for any difficulties experienced. I sent you a direct message. I am happy to help with any concerns. 

I look forward to your reply.

Philly
  • StephCarpenterStephCarpenter Member Posts: 11
    Feeling your pain and truly upset right now! - V2 Why is it so hard to make contact with your customers if you do not have a product you accepted money for? So.. 1 full Business week goes by before I realize what is happening and take it upon myself to call Customer Service AND find out this product is OUT OF STOCK and "WON'T BE IN FOR 3 WEEKS"!!!! If you are new to V2 you would be better off switching now! There are plenty of vape stores in the city and lots of companies have shipping. I have been with V2 for years and Product quality has gone way down (along with how much product is really put in the cartidges now days) and prices have gone way up. I have $300 or more in product and vapes sitting from other companies. I would switch now if these did not affect me so badly (at least 20 of my friends have already made the switch)!