18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Ordered 6/3 still waiting fulfillment?

What's going on with my order?

Comments

• Philly_V2Philly_V2 Posts: 181Administrator, Moderator admin
    @Shane_

Thank you for your patience. I have sent you a direct message to offer some assistance regarding your order.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Philly
  • EastCoastGirlEastCoastGirl Posts: 20Member
    I ordered on 5/16/16 @ 6:17am (EST)  I still have not received my order!!!!!!! I just had the most ridiculous chat with CS. 
    Completely pissed off, actually considering switching brands at this point. 
    @EastCoastGirl

I apologize that you have not had a pleasant experience.  I will be sending you a direct email to see if I may assist you with the matter. 

Philly
  • monicamonica Posts: 1Member
    I have had the same issues - I am a new customer - placed an order which was shipped incomplete.  Called customer service on June 9 to advise that the order was incomplete - I was assured the order would go out priority the next day.  Still waiting!  Placed a second order of June 14 - was to be shipped FedEx second day.  Still waiting.  I am considering going back to Premium ECigs
    @monica I apologize for any difficulties experienced. I sent you a direct message. I am happy to help with any concerns. 

I look forward to your reply.

Philly
  • StephCarpenterStephCarpenter Posts: 13Member
    Feeling your pain and truly upset right now! - V2 Why is it so hard to make contact with your customers if you do not have a product you accepted money for? So.. 1 full Business week goes by before I realize what is happening and take it upon myself to call Customer Service AND find out this product is OUT OF STOCK and "WON'T BE IN FOR 3 WEEKS"!!!! If you are new to V2 you would be better off switching now! There are plenty of vape stores in the city and lots of companies have shipping. I have been with V2 for years and Product quality has gone way down (along with how much product is really put in the cartidges now days) and prices have gone way up. I have $300 or more in product and vapes sitting from other companies. I would switch now if these did not affect me so badly (at least 20 of my friends have already made the switch)! 
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,097Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi there @StephCarpenter - Thank you for your feedback. I am going to check on your order just to be safe. It is likely that at the moment of your sale, we did have the product but within a few hours of your purchase, the product may have sold out. We do greatly appreciate your business and want to keep you as a loyal V2 customer. I am going to have a manager look into your order and we'll get you taken care of. 
  • StootsStoots Posts: 8Member
    Samantha could you assist me I have 2 orders now that have not been fulfilled one was partially shipped in April it is now June and the other is awaiting fulfilment from Memorial day. I have contacted customer service and pm'd with another rep. with no responce i just want my order filled so that I paid for.
    Hi @Stoots! Nice to virtually meet you! OF course, I will assist... We ended up having quite a bug turn out for our Memorial day sale so all hands are on deck for addressing shipments... I am so sorry you didn't get a sooner response. I am looking into your order now and we'll figure this out today. Thank you for choosing V2 and taking the time to follow up with us... I am working with our team to make sure loyal folks like you don't have to follow up with us and that we follow up with you all! 
  • StootsStoots Posts: 8Member
    I understand the back from the memorial day sale but I am still waiting for fulfilment of an order from April also. I will take 1.8 in the cartridges and a different color of battery.
    @Stoots

I sent a direct email to you regarding your order. I also called. I definitely want to find a solution. @Samantha asked me to assist you personally. When you have a moment, please  inbox me.

Thank you so much,

Philly
  • mikespomikespo Posts: 3Member
    edited June 7
    Absolutely ridiculous. Placed my order a week ago. Marked as awaiting fulfillment. Emailed them TWICE to see what the problem is. Never received the courtesy of a response. Finally got someone on the phone and was told they're not sure when they will receive more of the product to send me although it states on the product web page it's in stock and ships daily. This is unacceptable by any company's standard. But I guess not V2. And I'll be more than happy to post this on Yelp, Facebook, etc.
  • StephCarpenterStephCarpenter Posts: 13Member
    @ Samantha- Thank you for your assistance with my issues. You, Jeremiah and now Celie (sp) are rockstars for V2! I was truly grateful for the phone call and help today with Celie. If they could clone you guys it would be wonderful and I would not complain one bit. Much appreciative. You all have a good night. 
    LOL @StephCarpenter, its Philly......

Thank you  for the kind words!  You are awesome :smiley:
    Glad we got you taken care of @StephCarpenter
    :) Happy vaping!
    Initially, I couldn't be happier with my first order with V2 (the V2 Pro Series 3x vape). That initial feeling has now turned to frustration and anger. And reading other customers' comments, evidently I'm not alone.

It's been 2 weeks since I placed my order for e-liquids with the expectation of receiving them in a timely manner so I could use my 3x to it's full potential. As of today, my order is STILL marked as waiting fulfillment. When I spoke with someone at V2, she couldn't (amazingly) tell me when my order would be fulfilled OR when more of my product is expected to be restocked. Are you people serious? I've kept my part of the bargain by paying you weeks ago, yet I have nothing to show for it nor any guarantee when or if I'll receive my purchase.

How do you get away with this? I'm not even sure this type of business conduct is legal, but I'll tell you one thing...I plan on finding out.

First stop....Federal Trade Commission.

Someone needs to get in touch with me immediately to resolve this.

Hey @mikespo - I am looking into your order now. I am sorry for the delay and lack of communication. While we are improving on this with our customers across the world, clearly we didn't meet communication expectations with your latest order. I'll get this resolved for you and we will get you taken care of. I'm glad to see you've joined our global V2 forum and are choosing V2 as your e-liquid provider. Let me see if I can smooth things out here. 
    I'm happy to say that my issue has been resolved to my satisfaction (even though it took awhile). My faith in V2 customer service has been restored in a big way and I look forward to doing business with V2 in the future.   :)