18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

FDA Approves Synthetic Marijuana

The FDA has approved Synthetic Marijuana and has essentially banned Vaping.   Are they serious ?   I Thank God every day, that I have broken the chains that Big Tobacco had me shackled to and I found a much safer alternative in my quest to a healthier life style.   I find it amazing what my Government feels is good for me and that I am incapable of deciding  that which I feel is best for me.   Just curious . . .  How do any of my co-Forum members feel about this ?

Comments

• rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,120Member
    Makes no sense to me Navy. The FDA is not making logical decisions. If Nicotine gum, patches, nasal spray and prescription Chantix are all FDA approved substitutes for tobacco combustion and nicotine delivery devices why the hell would they want to mess with vaping as an alternative.

Completely illogical and reeks of corruption and external coercion.
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 996Member ✭✭

@rbaker1009, Someone Has Very Deep Pockets !!!!

• rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,120Member
    Always!!
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 2,841Administrator, Moderator admin
    Navy20 you nailedddd it