18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Indiana residents stand up

sephiroth7261sephiroth7261 Posts: 13Member
I was trying to put my order in v2.com like normal and I couldn't complete it yesterday so I called customer service and they said our state banned online sales! Idk about you guys but no one around me sells v2 and I'm tired of them taking our rights! I have a simple petition but if anyone can word it better feel free and I'll sign yours otherwise please spread this and get it signed... Maybe v2 will get involved since they'll lose a lot of business?

*Edit, the law isn't really an online ban, more like insane restrictions that only allowed 6 companies to sell e liquid in Indiana.

more info: http://www.vapor4life.com/blog/indiana-ruining-everything-vapers/

https://iga.in.gov/legislative/2015/bills/senate/539#digest-heading

https://wh.gov/iFQiq

Comments

• sephiroth7261sephiroth7261 Posts: 13Member
    edited July 2016
    ^ This is in addition to Indiana creating new outrageous laws that shut a lot of shops down and created a monopoly. Also putting us in with smokers so we can't use vapor in a lot of places now.

http://indyvaporshop.com/lawsuit-against-the-state-of-indiana-filed/
    I guess the petition is somewhat useless but we need to get ahold of our representatives and drive them crazy... The new laws are ridiculous...
  • SelcienSelcien Posts: 47Member
    edited July 2016
    Well ain't life grand. Found out about V2 on one Friday, banned from using their site the very next Friday.

According to the store locator I may have three within three miles of me. Naturally they're stores that I never go to, they may or may not still have stock. I tried finding one but they couldn't be bothered to put their name where I could see, all I saw was "BP", which seems to be the right place (I looked them up when I got back home and saw a photo of the BP gas station that I had seen.)

EDIT: I tried to sign it but I'm not sure it worked as it's still showing "1 signed".
    Really what we need to do is drive our Indiana representatives crazy, I've already contacted about 10 of them. Imagine having thousands driving them crazy over this, they'd probably do something just to get everyone to shut up.
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,122Member
    I empathize with you all in Indiana. I live in California and I thought either us or New York would be the first to do something this ridiculous. Big changes are coming for all states when the FDA regulations come in 2 years. All states will likely be buying from a handful (or couple) of companies and online sales are in question for us all. One thing is for sure, the FDA regulations will add tremendous cost to the surviving companies and we will all be paying substantially more than we do now, on or offline.

I have been as active as possible to fight against FDA overreach and will continue to. If you told me marijuana would be legal and nicotine would be nearly criminalized even 10 years ago I would not have believed it (not that I have anything against marijuana)
    this is true :( the crazy part is they're not even hitting tobacco this hard... there's still plenty of places you can order it online and they don't regulate the awful chemicals they're putting in it... they're going crazy for no reason... they'd rather have people throwing cigarette butts everywhere, etc......?
    Well, I don't know about you, but I've already placed my first order with an Indiana based retailer, there's another one that has Indiana compliant e-juice that I have bookmarked (I'm not sure if it's okay to post the names of the retailers otherwise I would have.)
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 260Member
    At least you can purchase e-liquid with nicotine in the USA in Australia where I live it is illegal to sell and some states posses but you are allowed to import for personal use as Australian Customs override state laws and allow it to enter the country.
    edited August 2016
    Selcien, I'm sure it is, I'd really like to know since I can't get it near me... hopefully eventually I can find something like v2 red... thankfully there's someone 15 miles away that at least has v2 pro tanks and vaporizers.... just no juice :(

I am still ordering v2 red from a site I found until they stop me lol... I'm holding out as long as I can, I don't want to pay in to their monopoly, so many put out of business in a thriving industry it's ridiculous, that'll help the economy (sarcastic of course)...
    That's terrible David, you wouldn't think Austrailia would be so strict....
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 260Member
    edited August 2016
    @sephiroth7261
    That is because the Australia Government want people to keep smoking analog cigarettes because of the tax they earn a packet of analogs cost around $25.00 AUD and that is mostly tax which they are going to increase in a few months. I have been analog free since 2011 first using Green Smoke then found V2 at the start of 2015 and I love my nicotine hit and also a heavy Vapor but am that much healthier without inhaling all the poison in Analog cigarettes.
    ^ that's crazy...
    @sephiroth7261

Okay. I ordered from Hoosier E-Cig. I ordered two Kanger Subvod Starter Sets as they were only $2.50 more (each) than the price of an EX battery, which, I'm only now realizing, wasn't what I had wanted (I wanted the Kanger Subvod Mega TC Starter sets, larger battery, and has temp control.) Oh well, I'm not sending them back as they were intended to be stop gap devices, and to get my feet wet with sub ohming prior to my Smok Osub coming in.

What I disliked was that I was asked to review my experience immediately after having submitted my order, it's like, I'm sorry, but let's see how quickly you get the product shipped out, and let's see if you sent me working product. Besides that, I got the order processing email this morning at 8:47, the order shipped email followed at 8:58. I chose USPS Priority 2-4 day shipping ($6.12), the tracking info provides what happens at each step, but doesn't have an estimated time of delivery, I hate that. So, the product was priced cheaply (imo), and shipped quickly, now it's just a matter of seeing how they packaged everything, and whether I get working product.

The site I have bookmarked for juices is Sir Vapes A Lot. I haven't ordered anything and hadn't planned on order anything any time soon, but I've decided that all of my Black Note (Notebook first and then the bottles of Solo) is going to be used on one of the Kanger sets, the other I'll use my one bottle of Irish Cappuccino. I'm not sure how long one bottle will last so I'll want to get something to follow that, and I'll need something for my Smok Osub. I haven't decided what to get yet.
    yea good idea, as of now I'm just stocking up on v2 red... the 50 ml lasts about 2 weeks for me, I'm not in to the flavory stuff lol but I do want to try green tea mint... BTW Indy Vape shop is having a huge sale to get rid of all the juice they can't have now... $2.50 for most bottles :)
    Did you mean Indy Vapor Shop? The only e-liquid that looked to be on sale was their standard mixes, which didn't interest me. However, their Added Burst Menthol Drops by NicQuid, which wasn't on sale, seemed perfect to me (I don't have to worry about finding a good menthol now, I can pick whatever flavor I want, and add menthol when I need it), so I ordered five bottles of the stuff in the hopes of being able to use it for a very long time to come. It seems that only one drop is needed for a tank, so the question is really just a matter of shelf life. Any idea of how to store it to get the longest shelf life?

And thanks for pointing me in that direction.  :D
    edited August 2016
    I'm not sure, they should all have expiration dates, I think it's usually about 2 years depending on the mix.
    The Added Burst Menthol Drops are 10 ml bottles of pure menthol, I've tried doing a search on storing menthol liquid with no luck.

Also, I want to add that I have found one upside to this, ordering from within the state results in faster shipping. I placed my order with Hoosier E-Cig Sunday, it shipped yesterday, and arrived today. I checked the authenticity via Kanger Tech's site and they are authentic. I haven't tried them out yet but the first one I put on charge has just finished charging.
    Figured I'd post an update.

I've tried seven of Sir Vapes A Lot's ten flavors (Strawberry Cheesecake, Lemon Cheesecake, Creme De Bleu, Grammy's Cookies, Sweet Mississippi, The Mistress, and Crystal Blue) and I'm still not being able to pick up on the flavor that well, but at this point I'm thinking that the problem is me. I do like the price though as it's the cheapest that I've found so far (that I can buy, found a site that sells really large bottles of juice but they can't ship to Indiana.)

Also bought a coffee flavor from a local shop (Victory Vapes), the juice smells like coffee, tastes like it although I don't particularly care for it, the really bad part is that the expelled vapor smells like cat piss (just as an fyi, none of the Sir Vapes A Lot flavors I've tried have bad smelling vapor). The bottling seemed rather amateurish but I liked that it was a plastic squeeze bottle (I'm finding that I hate the stupid eye dropper thingy as it's ridiculous to load up a tank with one), and the price was okay, $20 with tax.

Also found a decent selection of juice at a discount cigarette retailer but the woman that works there thinks that almost none of it will be restocked once sold, so who knows what I'll be able to find there later on. I did pick up a bottle of Cosmic Fog's Kryptonite. Not sure what to think of it, the juice kinda smells like cough syrup to me (but I do like the smell), can't even begin to describe the flavor or expelled vapor smell though, nothing bad like cat piss though, basically, it's a "I don't know.". What I definitely do not like is the price ($24.50 with tax) and that the juice is thick enough that it was very difficult to get it into my new tank (Freemax Starre Pure).

So the hunt for juice continues.
    Don't get your hopes up but I just found some good news for a change.

https://shopmvg.com/blogs/news/federal-judge-finds-indiana-vaping-law-unconstitutional-but-the-fight-continues

Article is dated August 22, 2016.