18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Introducing the Void Vaporizer by XEO

Matthew_V2Matthew_V2 Posts: 109Administrator, Moderator admin
edited November 2017 in Promotions and Discounts
Introducing the Void Vaporizer by XEO

German Design with Sub Ohm Technology for VG Blends

Click the image below to find out more

Comments

• SelcienSelcien Posts: 66Member
    I'm not currently in the market for a vaporizer but I do have to say that it's nice to see V2 introduce a sub ohm option to their lineup.
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 533Member
    The description states it has a 2ml tank is it a cartridge like the Series 3 or permanently built into the unit. How many times are you able to refill the Atomizers before they need replacing.

I wish this was available when you started selling the XEO Liquid as I have purchased 7 bottles in total in 2 separate orders to save on shipping living in Australia is cheaper to purchase in bulk.

I have been using with my Series 3 which is not happy with the high VG ratio as I have been going through a e-liquid cartridges after about 8-10 refills which has been costly using many cartridges for each bottle and am at the stage of not using the liquid anymore but this new Vaporizer should solve all my problems.
    @David1886

To me the picture showing the tank being filled with juice made it obvious to me that it's a built in tank but then I noticed that they said it outright in their description. "High-capacity built in tank holds 2 ml".

Definitely a built in tank.
    @Selcien
    I just noticed I wonder how easy it will be to clean especially if you mix your flavors but still would like to know the life of the Atomizers as mentioned have many bottles of the XEO e-liquid and this would be a great to use in combination with my series 3.
    @David1886

I've done some searches on it and the only piece of info I've found that wasn't on V2's site is that it runs at a constant 30W (for a point of reference, my Kanger Subvods start at around 27W and drop as the battery is used), that was from Xeo's own site, and assumes that there were no changes. I've not found any videos or reviews, or, well, anything at all other than shop pages.

I've stared at the pictures and cannot even figure out how the juice is vaporized, and there's nothing at all showing what kind of airflow it will have.

So, basically, your guess is as good as mine.
    I just did another search and found the following article.

http://www.electroniccigaretteconsumerreviews.com/v2-void-vaporizer-by-xeo-designed-to-vape-vg-blends/

It's rather lacking as it's more of a beginners guide than it is an actual review. However, it does clarify what kind of device the Void is, it's a mouth to lung, which I guess shouldn't surprise me as everything else V2 offers is mouth to lung, that effectively makes this device useless to me.

There's also a coupon code for 10% off the cost of a Void, STARTERKITS.
    edited August 2016
    @Matthew_V2
    I would like to know how many refills both types of atomizers take before they need replacing.

edited August 2016
     I wish V2 would list how many refills both VOID Atomizer Head's the 0.6 Ohm & VOID Atomizer Head 1.0 Ohm are expected to last before needing replacing as I have purchased in my last 2 orders 7 bottles of the XEO E-Liquid and with the high VG I am going through Series 3 Pro Blank Cartridges only getting about 8 refills before the e-liquid totally clogs the cartridges.

I have used 8 Series 3 Cartridges with only using 2 bottles and and am not using my remaining bottles until I find out more information as this device should resolve my issues.

You would have thought that V2 would have released this new Vaporizer and compatible Atomizers at the same time before releasing the XEO E-Liquid as I would not have purchased 7 bottles of the XEO E-Liquid if I had known that high VG ratio would drastically reduce the life of my Series 3 Pro cartridges which are not designed for the high VG liquid and I wont mention what they do to a EX Blank.

My overall flavor experience the XEQ Liquid is great I use Tobacco Gold & Red love the flavor but am not a happy customer with V2 releasing an E-Liquid that preforms badly in there regular cartridges for the Series 3 Pro & EX-Blanks  which has just been a waste of money and have now finally released a XEO Vaporizer explaining that you need a different Atomizer to use with the high VG content of the much thicker liquid.

This should have been stated when the XEO e-liquid was released! 
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,220Member
    Agree @David1886, the Black Note is the same. EX and Classic Blanks have a very short life when using it. I'll only buy the V2 E-Liquids from now on as I am using EX and Classic blanks only for now.
    edited August 2016
    @rbaker1009
    The XEO is 80VG and have to buy the XEQ Vaporizer but want to know first how many refills the atomizers will take as have 5 bottles of Red left at the moment am mixing 50/50 with V2 Red which has a very low VG ratio as the only way to use. The XEO liquid has massive clouds of vapor but useless in my Series 3.....I wonder if V2 will have a Labor Day sale.

I'm sure they'll have a labor day sale. I'm hoping for 30%
    @rbaker1009
    That would be fantastic as I already get 10% off as an Elite member and as you know I live in Australia so always buy in bulk.
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,159Member
    edited August 2016

@David1886,  I wonder if it is even possible to determine how long an individual coil might last.   I would imagine it depends a lot on how one vapes and type of e-Liquid used i.e., a high PG or High VG e-Liquid and the respective coil used.

For example, my daughter and her boyfriend use a vaporizer (other than V2) and this device is capable, as is the Void, to use one of two different coils.   My daughter uses a high PG e-Liquid while her boyfriend uses a high VG formulation . . . thus different coils.    Both get approximately 2 weeks use out of their vaporizer before changing the coil(s) in their individual units.  

When using e-Liquid, I use both the Pro S3 and the EX Blanks, using the latter much more often.   Other than the Black Note e-Liquid that I purchased, I use only V2 Platinum e-Liquid.   I have used the Black Note alone and have also used a 50/50 mix of Black Note and V2 e-Liquids.  

I may or may not go through Blanks faster than someone else as we all have our individual vaping habits.   While some clean and re-use their Blanks, I do not . . . when my e-Liquid Blank is spent, I toss and replace. 

What I think would be most helpful, would be if any staff member / employee of V2 or a V2 customer that uses the Void Vaporizer, comment as to their individual results with this device.

edited August 2016
    @Navy20
    My main reason for asking is that V2 sell a 5 pack of coils for $20.00 which is cheap compared to the Series 3 cartridges. I understand the way a person vapes will vary the life of the coil. My main device is the Series 3 at home and as previously mentioned is is shocking with the XEO liquid I purchased I also use the EX Blanks when out and about.

I just want a comment from someone at V2 I have sent a PM for more information and not had a response yet as different coils from other brands tend to have a decent life but these i doubt would last several weeks as it might seem like a decent device but the coils seen very cheap.             Regards David
    @David1886

Is price what you're going by? I can get a 5 pack of coils for my Helmet mini tank for $10.69 (that's cheap), a 5 pack of coils for my Kanger Toptank Nano for $15.45, and a 5 pack of coils for my FreeMax Starre Pure for $19.90.

$20 for a 5 pack of coils looks cheap when compared to what you're paying for Series 3 cartridges but you also have to keep in mind that a cartridge is a complete tank unit so naturally it's going to cost more, in comparison to the prices I've seen for coils 5 for $20 is near the high end of what I've seen (the most expensive I've seen is 5 for $28).

I'm not saying that these coils are good as I do not know, rather, the price isn't indicative of them being cheap when compared to other coils.
    edited August 2016
    As V2 gets further away from the cig-alike business they started with I have to assume they will go to replaceable coils at some point soon. It's clear that as the customer and industry become more sophisticated vapers will look for a more customizable mod system unless V2 offers them. I am not price sensitive and am looking for convenience and style over cloud chasing and modding (not that their is anything wrong with that) so I will stick with cig-alike, easy to use products that I don't have to think about.

As V2 radically changes its business model by selling 3rd party products on their site and delivering more and more vaporizers they are bound to release replaceable coils. The 3rd party juices they are selling on their own website don't work well at all with their own blanks.
    edited September 2016
    @rbaker1009
    I totally agree as previously mentioned I have purchased 7 bottles 1 X XEO Gold and 6 X XEO Red and are almost totally useless if I use in my Series 3 or EX Blanks as they just clog everything up and only get about 40% of the recommended refills when using V2 branded e-liquid.                                                                                                                                                                                                          My only option is to now purchase a Void Vaporizer which I don't really need as have 2 Series 3 Pro units and heaps of EX Blanks.   
    edited September 2016
    @Selcien
    Thanks for your comments about the coils it is appreciated. Before buying a Void Vaporizer as I purchased so many bottles of the XEO e-liquid as living in Australia buy in bulk. If I had known there e-liquid 80% VG/20% PG and would not vape well in the Series 3 Pro and Ex Blanks would not have purchased.

I would still like more information about the Void unit as have concerns as it has a fixed tank which would make it harder to clean and where are the coils attached are they a bottom coil or a top mount coil attached to the mouthpiece as the tank is very different to other Vaping devices that use coils being fixed.

I am loyal to V2 and will only buy there products as the stand behind the products they sell. I converted to V2 at the start of 2015 after using another company for many years  and that was the best decision that I have ever made.

I was a heavy smoker and converted to electronic cigarettes in 2011 and from day one have never smoked or been interested in using an analog cigarettes again.

I am still a heavy Vaper but using e-cigs save thousands of dollars a year with a packet of cigarettes costing $26.00 AUD and the government is about to increase the tax again. I think the Australian Government banning the sale of e-liquid with nicotine even though they keep stating that smoking kills and also puts pressure on the cost of the health system which is free in public hospitals want the tax from analog cigarette sales which would be reduced if nicotine e-liquid could be purchased locally as many smokers would convert.

edited September 2016
    @David1886

It's definitely top mounted, if you take a look at this page,

https://www.v2.com/learn/xeo-void

and look in the section marked "What is ohm?", you'll see a really good pic of the mouth piece/top piece. The larger threads, which are the closest to the mouth piece, are where it screws into the tank, the smaller threads, which are the furthest away from the mouth piece, are where it screws onto the Atomizer.

As for cleaning, I imagine you can just fill the tank with vodka, let it soak, maybe use a cotton swab to rub it down, and then fill up the tank several times with hot water to rinse out the vodka. I think that as long as you don't submerge the whole thing underwater you should be fine.

You'll also want to think about nicotine levels as the lower the ohm resistance, the higher the wattage, the harder that the nicotine will hit. So a nicotine level that you are fine with when using the EX and Series 3 may be higher than you'd like with the Void. The problem here is that I've only dealt with direct lung when sub-ohming, for direct lung it's recommended that the nicotine level be cut in half. The Void is a mouth to lung though and I can't imagine the differences being as extreme as it is with direct lung, mostly due with the mouth to lung having much shorter draws. I don't know what nicotine level your Xeo e-liquid is, add about .3 to it, and that should give you a rough idea of what to expect with the Void.
    edited September 2016
    @Selcien
    Thanks I must be going blind, I am aware of the increase in nicotine hit but not sure about having a top coil device.
    @David1886

My Helmet Mini tank is a top coil, the only real downsides to the design is that when you take out the top piece to refill the tank the coil will drip juice, so you either have to try to hold it over the tank (so it drips back into it), or put it on a paper towel (which guarantees that a little juice goes to waste each refill). And you have to be careful when filling the tank, there's a fill mark which you don't want to go past, otherwise when you put the coil back in the excess juice will spill out (I've seen a couple of youtube videos where people made that mistake with the Helmet Mini.)

The Void has a childproof top, where you have to press down to unscrew it, like my Helmet Mini. That should be easier with the Void as it has notches in the airflow control, whereas the Helmet Mini is smooth (and the threading on the Void looks to be better). Also, I think that screwing on the atomizer will be easier with the Void, for starters it has a finger friendly surface (the slots cut for the juice holes tends to dig into my fingers when screwing on a Helmet coil), and the threading is different (the threading on the Void atomizer is on the inside, the threading on the Helmet coil is on the outside, and it's a pain to screw on.)

I'm not trying to persuade you one way or the other on the Void, and I do realize that you're wanting it just to be able to use the Xeo liquid that you've already purchased, but I do want to put this thought out there. If the Void does work for you (strong emphasis on "if"), it would effectively open up their entire selection of e liquid to you, something to think about.
    @Selcien
    Thanks for the advice and information I would find the filling an issue being a top mounted coil as usually fill my Series 3 Pro while on the move and is easy to fill.

I have tried mixing my XEO Red Liquid with V2 Red 50/50 as the V2 Red is about 80VG/20PG and works fine in my Series 3 Cartridges and the taste is good and the liquid is now no as thick.

I have 6 bottles of the XEO Red left and will continue mixing and wont purchase anymore.
    @David1886

Have you thought about mixing it two parts V2 Red to one part XEO Red? 'Cause if the V2 Red is 80PG/20VG then that mix would give you a 60PG/40VG.
    edited September 2016
    @Selcien

The XEO Red is 80VG/20PG exactly opposite the V2 Red 80PG/20VG the current 50/50 mix I am using gives me a good flavor and throat hit.
    @David1886

If you're happy with it then you obviously don't want to go mucking with it, just thought I'd throw it out there. Have you figured out what you're going to do with your XEO Gold yet? I've seen you post about the Red but not the Gold.
    @Selcien

I only purchased one bottle of Gold so not a issue I just diluted with some Congress. I also purchase some e-liquid from another company which is also good. I only use the tobacco flavors.

I will stick with my current hardware from V2 as the Void will not suit me being a top coil and will wait and see what the updated model of the Series 3 Pro is like when released.

I read you recent post about your experience mixing your e-liquid that would be way to messy for me.
  • ditarawrditarawr Posts: 27Member
    @rbaker1009
    Hey there. A little off-topic - but you mentioned the possibility of a Labor Day sale. I haven't heard anything yet, but I do need to reup. Any word on that sale that you or anyone else is aware of? Otherwise, does anyone know the current coupon code? :wink:
    @ditarawr
    This months 15% coupon code is "applepicking"

edited September 2016
    I know @ditarawr I was hoping to see the sale but no dice. This is the first time I can remember them not having one on Labor Day. I'm bummed cause I need to reup too. If it was going to happen it would have by now.

The current discount code is applepicking good for 15% off

(oops David beat me to it:)
    @David1886

I misread one of your posts, you said you had seven bottles, and I was thinking that you had seven bottles of XEO Gold. My bad. *face_palm*

It was messier than it needed to be. The menthol was mixed poorly so I had a rather sizable chunk of menthol solid in the first bottle I mixed in, I ended up taking a spoon handle, and breaking it down into smaller chunks, and working them out into a bigger bottle. And then using the E-Base Refill bottles to mix in was a mistake as they leaked from the cap after shaking, the bottles I'm using now seem fine, and allow for larger batches. Take that out of the equation and I had one PG drip and a couple of VG drips, not too bad really.
  • ditarawrditarawr Posts: 27Member
    @David1886 and @rbaker1009

Thank you both! Super bummed about the lack of a Labor Day sale too. I miss the days of stacking coupons - back before V2 cut my discount from 10 to 5%. Grrr. I'm almost to Elite though, yay. :\ Thanks again.
  • ForTheTimeBeingForTheTimeBeing Posts: 4Member
    I've had the XEO Void for a month and already there are problems. It no longer produces much vapor without heavy draw, and the mouthpiece now heats up when I draw. I've tried cleaning everything that I can reach to no avail. Does anyone have any idea what the problem/solution is?
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,425Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hey @ForTheTimeBeing - I am going to have a CS rep call you now to troubleshoot and assist.