WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Taste the Homemade Flavor of Charlie’s Chalk Dust

Matthew_V2Matthew_V2 Posts: 109Administrator, Moderator admin
edited November 2017 in Promotions and Discounts
Now Available at the V2 E-Liquid Marketplace

Comments

• SelcienSelcien Posts: 69Member
    I'd try Head Bangin Boogie just because of the name but sadly I'm in Indiana so no boogieing for me.
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,268Member
    Charlie’s Chalk Dust? The brand management team must have had one hell of a retreat when they came up with that tasty sounding company name.
    I like the name 'cause it's unusual, and it makes me curious.
  • love2vapelove2vape Posts: 2Member
    I absolutely LOVE all of the Charlie's Chalk Dust liquids!
    love2vape, what's you favorite flavor?
  • OR_ladyOR_lady Posts: 12Member
    Hi all,
    Can anyone tell me the discount code for September?
    applepicking
  • OR_ladyOR_lady Posts: 12Member
    Thank you, rbaker1009!  :)
    :)
    You guys might want to consider updating your pictures because all of the descriptions for this line states that they're 60 ml but the only flavor to actually show a 60 ml bottle is the Charlies Mr. Meringue. Seeing a 30 ml bottle in the picture while also seeing 60 ml in the item description makes a person wonder which it actually is.
  • normajacksonnormajackson Posts: 1Member
    edited February 6
    what's the difference, how are they called if they make a great product? Thanks, guys, for it! I like vanilla cream flavor
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,553Administrator, Moderator admin
    Thank you @Selcien for the feedback. 

And thank you @normajackson
    I love this vapor flavor too :P