18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

A glimmer of hope

Vape industry lobbyists are working to change the new FDA regulations to grandfather most all existing E-Liquid products and flavors containing nicotine from the extremely expensive process of gaining approval under the new regulations.

As I have written here before, if the new FDA regulations go through as written 99% of vaping companies will be driven out of business, competition will be reduced to a handful of very large tobacco companies and prices will at least double through lack of competition, taxes and the cost of gaining FDA approval.

https://consumerist.com/2016/09/02/makers-of-e-cigarettes-and-pricey-cigars-want-to-avoid-fda-approval-and-regulation/

Comments

• cbulicecbulice Member Posts: 4
    I just sent an e-mail to my congressman.

Please keep us informed. Does the industry have a lobbying organization?
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Member Posts: 1,111
    According to article's I have read there is a vape products lobbying organization. It's not clear who is funding them however.
  • samanthasamantha Administrator, Moderator Posts: 2,768 admin
    Thank youuuu for the update @rbaker1009. I can say V2/VMR is doing everything we can behind closed doors to help the vapor industry remain intact. It would be beyond detrimental if they didn't grandfather most us in. Smart regulation is important, but some regulation can really prevent new players from coming into the market which is overall = bad for capitalism and consumers in general. The more folks can email and call their local and state politicians, the better off we can get them to do the right thing.