18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Black Note Sonata Killing EX Re0-fillable Cartridges??

Hi all,

Love the Black Note flavors but seem to have found the fluids seem to "kill" the EX Re-Fillable Liquid cartridges. I'm on my second batch of Black Note Sonanta, 1.8 fluid and have experienced two cartridges dying after about 20 fill-ups with the Sonata fluid - one on the first batch and now one on the second batch. They just stop vaping - no sound, no smoke, no nuthin'!!!.

Battery is fully charged...I've switched the battery to a cart with Congress and all is fine. I NEVER allow my carts to "dry-up" so I know I didn't fry the filament by heating it dry...I regularly clean the battery connect pads and threads and carts and do NOT flood the carts when filling.

Anyone else experience the same???

Comments

• rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,159Member
    Yes, the Black Note Lagato that I purchased greatly shortens the life of the EX Blanks dramatically, and at 4-5 dollars a blank that is not acceptable. Something about the VG/PG mixture is clogging rf creating carbon on the coils much faster than V2 Platinum liquids and others juice's. Although it has the best tobacco taste I've ever tried I will not be buying it again.