18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Series 3 connection issue

3 less than 6 month old series 3 has the same connection issues. It seems that I keep having to either move the tank slightly to the left or right in order for the battery to recognize the tank in order to work or bite down on the cartridge mouthpiece to push it down for a better connection. I believe this is a magnet problem but am not sure. I have tried several new cartridges but that doesn't seem to work. Having to slightly move the cartridges also only gives me a very small draw so I can't really enjoy the vape and it is causing the cartridge to leak heavily into the battery. Any one else having this issue and can help troubleshoot what I might be doing wrong or if this is simply a product defect. I am anxious to find out since apparently V2 returns are now making you ship the product at your own cost and then having to wait 4-6 weeks for a replacement. Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Jeremiah_V2Jeremiah_V2 Posts: 45Moderator
    @thedubonyo we apologize for the delay in responding to your issue. Please send us a direct message with the order number and/or email address associated with your account. We will be more than happy to resolve this matter for you.