WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Accessories, Accessories!!!

Love my V2 Series 3 Pro, it's a perfect change for my life and in a week I've given up smoking cigarettes completely.

What I'd like to see -

A set of Carry Cases designed for the Series 3 and some Julies and Cartridges.... A BIG bonus since I've dropped my V2 once already while getting out of the car. I also carry a ziplock baggie with the spare power cable, a cartridge and some juices.

A cradle charger for my desktop - with a usb charging cable! I currently either put the vape in my pocket, or desk while it charges. I think a nice multi-function charging cradle would be spectacular in holding and charging my V2 Pro Series 3 pen.

Outside of the above two mentioned items I think the device fits great for those switching from real cigarette smoking.

The sampler pack is a great addition as well. V2 has opened my eyes about vaping and at a very reasonable price - given that cigarettes are $11 a pack here in Massachusetts.

If anyone has anything to suggest for a great case, that's portable, not bulky, not distracting and discreet / sleek in design, I'm all ears.

Comments

• Philly_V2Philly_V2 Posts: 181Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @jeffd

I think your ideas a brilliant.  V2 definitely values customer input. You are after all, avid users of these products.
    The company owners love input like this and are also active in the forum.
    Also,  it sounds as though you are really enjoying your experience and it has made a difference to you. I'm glad to hear it. Success stories are my favorites, as the struggle to quit analogs can be difficult, but its possible.

Keep enjoying your pro 3 and if you need any assistance, please let me know.

thank you,

Philly
  • OBLIV10USOBLIV10US Posts: 31Member
    Any progress with developing a case for the V2 3x Pro? I'd love a carrier thats like the phone casese that clip on a belt. Or probably will do a DIY out of old denim jeans and post it here.
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 579Member
    Totally agree a case for the Series 3 would be fantastic I currently use the only option that V2 have which is the Lanyard as have 2 I just trimmed the top off as didn't want to hang around my neck and can at least stick my Pro in my pocket without damaging and you can still vape with it inside the lanyard.