18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Get to Know the Vapor2 Trinity Vaporizer with Sub Ohm

Matthew_V2Matthew_V2 Posts: 108Administrator, Moderator admin

Comments

• DaBigEDudeDaBigEDude Posts: 23Member
    edited November 2016
    B)
    edited November 2016
    Cool, it's in the store.. and at decent price!
  • Matthew_V2Matthew_V2 Posts: 108Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited November 2016
    $99.95 for the Starter Kit
    Includes:
    -USB Charger
    -Box Mod (5-40W)
    -2ML Liquid Tank w/ 1.2 and 0.8 ohm atomizers/coils
    For those of you looking to use the device @ 40W, we recommend you pick up a 3-pack of 0.5 ohm atomizers/coils for your heavy VG liquids (70%+ VG).
    Also, as V2 e-liquid users, you will want to stick to 1.2 or 0.8 ohm coils, since the PG% in the v2 flavors are 70%+ on average.

Higher resistance coils for PG heavy liquids
    Lower resistance coils for VG heavy liquids
  • leon1508leon1508 Posts: 2Member
    Hi, just bought the Trinity and having trouble getting started.

You got choose the right mode (ni, ti, ss, power or bypass). Problem is i dont know which mode to use. Im using the 1.2 sub ohm coil with V2 Red.

Already soaked the coil cotton and filled up the tank. I then tried the power mode and it just started leaking. I then turned everything off and came here.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks a lot!
    The 1.2 sounds like this right one. V2 Red should be the PG juice so you want the highest numeric coil for the Trinity. Sadly I have not purchased one yet, but up to that point your select of atomizer for juice seems correct. It's easy to overfill when your trying to prime an atty. When I used to sub ohm, I used power mode. Started very low, like 20 watts and slowly worked my way up. I never got the other modes working on my non V2 devices. In Sub Ohm with straight VG liquid and a 0.4 atty, I would vape between 40 and 55 watts. I used charts I found online to figure out the Ohms, watts, and the sweet spots.

I hope this is helpful. Remember my 20 watts was a Sub Ohm, clearly you are using an entirely different setup, start low, and work your way up.

I'll see what I can dig up for you. Hang in there. I don't work for V2 so I don't have access to their resources.
  • Ziggy6894Ziggy6894 Posts: 3Member
    Can someone please tell me what mode I select when starting?  I am using the .8 coil so I do I select titanium, ssi, Ni200...???  Then where should I start on temp and wattage?
  • Ziggy6894Ziggy6894 Posts: 3Member
    Or bypass mode or power mode...?
  • CarlCeeCarlCee Posts: 1Member
    My mouthpiece wont stay on nor screw in no moreCan anybody suggest a new driptip mouthpiece for the Trinity.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,077Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi @CarlCee - Welcome to the V2 Forum! Please let me know if you need any assistance related to your mouth piece.
  • Vitamin_PVitamin_P Posts: 2Member
    Hi vapers! Just opened my new trinity and have a 65/35 eliquid with the current .8 atom that came inserted. After researching I cannot find which temperature control to utilize...titanium, ssi, ni200...?? Then I sat the trinity down with mouth setting closed and came back and it had leaked everywhere...please help! Any advice is welcome...
  • Vitamin_PVitamin_P Posts: 2Member
    edited November 30
    @Matthew_V2 can you help?