18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

The Series 3 Ceramic Sub-ohm Cartridge is Here!

Comments

• David1886David1886 Posts: 389Member
    edited November 2016
    @Matthew_V2
    The description states the Sub ohm cartridge need heating up before use my question is once it has heated to the correct temperature and you stop vaping for a short period do you need to start the process again. Also will this cartridge go through the e-liquid faster than the standard Series 3 Cartridge.
  • DaBigEDudeDaBigEDude Posts: 23Member
    Any word yet on the 3X or Version 9 series status or release dates? Are they in beta yet?
  • Matthew_V2Matthew_V2 Posts: 108Administrator, Moderator admin
    @David1886 I just double checked the product description (pasted below) for the new S3 Ceramic E-liquid Cart and I do not see any reference to pre-heating or preparing the cartridge.

If you found this statement elsewhere, please advise so I may better assist you.

Otherwise, the cartridge heats up almost instantly for immediate use (operating temperature), like the traditional S3 Liquid cart.

"The Series 3 ceramic e-liquid cartridge utilizes sub ohm heating to vaporize VG ejuice blends. This high-performing cartridge has a wickless ceramic heater, delivering thick vapor with a consistent flavor profile. Each cartridge has a 1.6 ML capacity and is capable of producing up to 800 puffs, depending on your vaping style.

In order to ensure optimal flavor, allow the filled e-liquid cartridge to sit for at least 15 minutes prior to its first use. Once the wick is fully saturated, drop the cartridge into the recessed chamber and the smart technology of Series 3 automatically heats to ideal vaporizing temperature. The Series 3 ceramic e-liquid cartridge may be refilled up to 40 times before needing to be replaced."

• Matthew_V2Matthew_V2 Posts: 108Administrator, Moderator admin
    @DaBigEDude It is too early to ruin the surprise ;)

I will say this though, the S3X is expected out first... 
  • DaBigEDudeDaBigEDude Posts: 23Member
    Lol! Well the holiday special was too hard to resist, so I got the good ol'Series 3 in blue... It's fulfilled and awaiting shipment... It's only a matter of time the ceramic cartridges will be crossing my threshold.
    @Matthew_V2
    Thanks for the response I asked because in the description it states.
    'The smart technology of Series 3 automatically heats to ideal vaporizing temperature'  If that is correct it is different to the standard Series 3 Cartridge as they do not require heating to the correct temperature before use.

• psypher5psypher5 Posts: 4Member
    just got one while waiting for the pro 3x, my god its good :D I just filled it, let it sit for a while, popped it in and it works as expected (functions normally) very happy!
  • Andries_V2cigsAndries_V2cigs Posts: 669Administrator admin
    The 1.2 ohm atomizer works really well with V2 liquids, on the highest power setting of the S3X device... that's what I'm vaping.
  • swaroopgururajswaroopgururaj Posts: 6Member
    Sorry, noob here. Could you recommend where to buy VG liquids for the ceramic cartridge I just ordered? V2 seems to just have one style of eliquids
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,159Member
    @swaroopgururaj, V2 has a large selection of e-Liquids especially designed to work with the Cartridges you purchase from them.

Simply go to the e-liquid Marketplace then navigate to "Best suited for" then select the system you have and the e-Liquids that work best with your system will display. It could not be easier. 

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,077Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hey @swaroopgururaj! Fun username:)

We have a pretty diverse selection of eliquids... you can customize based on your vaping preferences. We Have PG, VG, PG/VG flavors... we also offer up to 5 nicotine levels (including 0 nicotine)... we also have different brand names on top of our classic V2 eliquids. 

A lot of these flavors are currently on our Sale page so perhaps you missed them: https://www.v2.com/e-cigarette-sale

You can choose by brand name, flavor category etc here on our e-liquids page: https://www.v2.com/eliquids

Hopefully this helps. If you have any additional questions at all, feel free to ask or PM me:)
  • swaroopgururajswaroopgururaj Posts: 6Member
    @samantha thanks, but still struggling to find e liquids by VG/PG. The links you've posted take me to the UK landing page here in Scotland. I can find flavours alright, but can't find any VG/PG descriptions. Any thoughts?

And thanks @rbaker1009
    edited September 12
    This post was a mistake!
    FYI - We do ship to Scotland. He would need to order it on our website if it is not available on the UK site. Pls PM me if you need assistance.
  • BLCBLC Posts: 25Member
    the little metal half moon piece that "self corrects" the cartridge position on my V2 Series 3X, quite literally just fell off! this, with the hit and miss fill and use is making me pretty darned nervous! help!
    BLC said:
    the little metal half moon piece that "self corrects" the cartridge position on my V2 Series 3X, quite literally just fell off! this, with the hit and miss fill and use is making me pretty darned nervous! help!
    a drop of jewelry cement did the trick, 3X is my 'go to' battery now. thanks for all the support! 
    I have found that filling from the bottom seems to alleviate many of the issues; still looking for some resolution as to replacement gaskets for the top and O rings for the post? 
    @BLC
    Hi,
    This post is for a different type of tank this is a Single Use Series 3 Cartridge if you look at the picture at the start of this forum topic.
    You need to look at both just copy and past or just click on the links below

https://forum.v2.com/discussion/10990/series-3x-cartridge-issue-and-question

https://forum.v2.com/discussion/10947/youtube-video-how-to-use-your-v2-series-3x-vape-pen

edited October 4
    David1886 said:
    @BLC
    Hi,
    This post is for a different type of tank this is a Single Use Series 3 Cartridge if you look at the picture at the start of this forum topic.

https://forum.v2.com/discussion/10947/youtube-video-how-to-use-your-v2-series-3x-vape-pen

David1886 said:
    @BLC
    Hi,

golly! thanks so much for all the help! I have spent close to $900 at this point so it is really helpful when people, such as yourself, make it a point to keep me on track!  :) I will, going forward, not burden the "forum" with my untimely and disjointed commentary. 
    edited October 4
    @BLC
    Not a problem I am an older person and look at the forum all the time, if you want to follow a post click on the favorite icon at the top right of forum topic and you will get an automatic email when someone makes a comment.

I am also on the other side of the world to you living in Australia.

There are 2 V2 customer service people that monitor the forum if you want them to notice your comments put this at the start of your question they are fantastic you can use either person and they will eventually reply.

@samantha

@Philly_V2

Regards
    David
    @BLC - welcome to the forum and thanks for choosing V2! Please let me know if I can help you at all with any V2 product inquiries or CS issues.