18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Ex battery old or new design?

I just received my new EX battery and I think I was shipped the older version i.e. holes below the o-ring including link to pic of my EX battery let me know if this is tho old design or not, thanks.
https://plus.google.com/103075898505147658620/posts/ANPPSjd3bdF

Comments

• Philly_V2Philly_V2 Posts: 181Administrator, Moderator admin
    @Quentin

I sent you  a message regarding this.  Let me know I I may be of further assistance.

Thank you!

Philly
  • swebsweb Posts: 16Member
    edited December 2016
    The same for me. I just posted in another thread but here is an image of my EX battery. I'm concerned because I just ordered some EX blank cartridges and it seems that this my batteries will not work properly with the blanks? How do I get the new batteries? Thanks.
  • QuentinQuentin Posts: 43Member
    edited December 2016
    Hi @sweb

Yes that is the old design and no they don't work well for ex blanks that's what I use, depending on when you got your ex battery, they where supposed to be discontinued back in 2015,
    @Philly_V2 has been a great help for me, told me it was very confusing as to how I was shipped one there aren't supposed to be any left to ship and is sending me a new one, you can try contacting @Philly_V2 be sure to include the picture so they can confirm it's the old design that's what I did, best of luck, Hope this helps.

I was also told this, The Ex Blanks will not fit with the sleeve. The EX battery is designed primarily to get a better vape from the Ex Carts and the Classic Carts, But I love the design of the EX battery so I'm going to give it a try.
  • swebsweb Posts: 16Member
    Thank you, Quentin. 
    Your welcome, @sweb.
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,171Member
    Yes the new EX Batteries are great but the old design was not optimized for the EX Blanks. The old battery design allowed too much air when the holes are below the O ring.

I'm surprised also that they have any left to ship, the new ones have been out a long time.
    Hi,@rbaker1009
    Apparently they have even more left to ship because the replacement they sent me is exactly like the one I showed above, So now I have 2 EX batterys of the old design.here's the link to the one I have and the one they sent.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2h3Spb_L-gNS0xGSnNqY2VjYXBFYk0zOWI0cFRuNTJYYWZN/view?usp=drivesdk
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,171Member
    Wow that is really strange @Quentin. Those are even in the new packaging, that nice new packaging came out a while after the change as I recall.

I only buy automatic's so maybe they had more of the manual batteries left over. Have faith they will get it right yet!
    I hope @rbaker1009, I have sent @Philly_V2 a personal message on this hoping she can help sort it out she has done a fantastic job with everthing up to date.
  • Philly_V2Philly_V2 Posts: 181Administrator, Moderator admin
    @Quentin

Thank you for being patient. I am looking  into getting this resolved for you!

I will have a resolution soon! :)

Philly
    Thank you,@Philly_V2
    As always Thank you so very much for your support and assistance and Wishing you a Blessed and Joyful Christmas season.

Warmest Regards,
    Scott Q.Babb.