18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Wow more free Goodies.Love V2. Please read.V2 GOLD E-Liquid new?

QuentinQuentin Posts: 43Member
edited December 2016 in I Love My V2!
Just received my latest refill order of my 2 favorite E-liquids , V2 Red 1.8 and V2 Sahara 1.8 and to my Extreme Pleasure Included in my order where 3 Free 25ml Bottles of V2 GOLD 0.6 and must say it is quite Excellent almost like a perfect blend of V2 Red and V2 Sahara this may become my new favorite or at least added to my Repertoire of V2 E-liquid, Don't know if this is a new one can't remember seeing it before but if you like Sahara definitely worth trying.

Thank you V2,
@Quentin

Comments

• rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,150Member
    Sahara is my favorite 5 years strong.

I see XEO Tobacco Gold E-Liquid @Quentin. Is that the flavor your referring to?
  • QuentinQuentin Posts: 43Member
    Hi,@rbaker1009

No it's definitely a V2 platinum 25ml Bottle, I have a bottle of XEO Red and as you know completely differant bottle designs, Maybe V2 is selling XEO Gold in it's own bottle?? Either way it's a very good e-liquid it's like they mixed the best of V2 Red and V2 Sahara very tasty, makes a perfect middle ground between the 2.
    Here's a link to a pic of the Bottle.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2h3Spb_L-gNYW1QS0NYeDM5TzA/view?usp=drivesdk
    Wow that's cool. Thanks for the picture.

Odd that it does not show up on the e-liquid page. I definitely want to try this after reading your taste description.

Have been leery of buying and of the non V2 e-liquids after buying 2 30ml bottles of the Black Note Legato. While I liked the taste the PG/VG ratio definitely reduced the lifespan of my EX Blanks substantially. To date, the V2 branded e-liquids have had a PG/VG ratio optimized for their Blanks.

I see the XEO Gold has a different PG/VG ratio so if you feel the V2 Gold reduces the life of your Blanks please share your thoughts. Thanks @Quentin!
    Hi, @rbaker1009

Had the same experience with" Vape Bartender Ginger Ale 40pg/60vg" burned out a fresh cart completely within 4 refills and no amount of cleaning would bring it back to life, which is a shame because it was a fantastic tasting e-juice reminded me of Sahara with a subtle sweet taste of ginger ale, which is one of my favorite drinks and the aroma smelled even better. Live and learn now I have 30ml vape bartender that I can't use. Also have XEO Tobacco Red, Very reminiscent of Marlboro red 100's with a touch more sweetness can't remember the blend on this one but have already gone through half the bottle on the same cart with no problems, I find XEO to be a wonderful vape right up there with V2's blend's with the exception that XEO has a more prominent flavor profile and the vape cloud density is more impressive, It is a German engineered product known for it's exacting tolerance, I plan on ordering more XEO products they are excellent. On a differant note from the research I have done it would seem that for us EX Refillable cartridge users that E-liquids with a 40%VG ratio an under is best for our carts and that's due to the nature of vegetable glycerin itself, our EX Carts just don't get hot enough to burn the VG completely off the coil and short of using turpentine or other industrial cleaners I've not ran across a way to remove VG gunk, If anyone out there knows please add to this thread.
    As for the V2 Gold I received I intend to find out more, even though they sent me 0.6% nicotine I've been vaping it since I got it, I like it better than Sahara which is saying alot, If I can find it in 1.8% nicotine I'm hooked. Just thought I'd share my experience and thoughts on the thing's I've learned after all we have to help each other to get the best experience out of our V2's. Which I still think is the best on the market all around without moving up to those big box mods, which I hate, I just wanted to quit smoking which I have done and not carrying around 1 or 2 lbs of equipment/supplies.
    Going to post a link to a picture of the box and bottle of the V2 GOLD and see what happens but heres the Exp date and batch number
    Exp- 11/09/2017
    Batch #- VSEK
    V2 GOLD 0.6 % Nicotine
    Hope this helps.
    Have a very Merry Christmas @rbaker1009,
    Warmest Regards,
    Scott Q. Babb.
    Great perspective on how VG/PG ratio's affect Blanks and coils. You have given me the confidence to try some of the XEO brand, a more prominent flavor profile and cloud density would be welcome. Sahara has been my favorite because of its nutty note combined with a subtle mild tobacco flavor.

And I agree the blocky industrial mod set ups are inelegant and too obvious. I love the stylish EX batteries in matte black or brushed silver. When I'm out and about I use a Classic Blank with the EX battery and sleeve, that's much more classy and suits my style. I often match battery color to match what I'm wearing or my cars interior colors.

Merry Christmas to you as well @Quentin. Congratulations on switching to vaping, glad your here.
    Lol glad to know I'm not the only one that matches my ecig to what I'm wearing are we vain or stylish, I match mine to my watches big watch collecter 50+ and not the cheap one's guess that quilifys as vain LMAO, have 5 different batteries now, going to order more.
    On the XEO Red, I use it stright and mix it 50/50 with V2 Red both ways very tasty and I'm trying to decide which XEO would best simulate V2 Sahara since it's my favorite also XEO has 2 flavors can't recall their names right now but one does mention Turkish flavor notes, which is what Sahara has in it's description as well, let me know your thoughts on this because I hate buying an E juice and not liking it and not many ppl on here seem to give reviews of different E- juice's.

Thanks,
  • SlardySlardy Posts: 1Member
    If you can't get your Vape Bartender e-juice to work in a Classic Blank you might have better luck with an EX blank. Or maybe try one of the little $20 AIO, All In One, pens. I go back and forth between my admittedly nerdy looking EX blanks and my more stylish white & black AIO.
  • cbulicecbulice Posts: 4Member
    cbulice said:
    Yes, that is the Blank I use at home.
  • Andries_V2cigsAndries_V2cigs Posts: 669Administrator admin
    edited May 3
    VG based liquids are best in the S3X cart with the low impedance coils or the VG ceramic deposable cart for S3... Classic, EX, and Vertx are technically only designed for PG liquids like V2 Platinum 
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,061Administrator, Moderator admin
    EX Blanks are my go to as well! With EX Batteries :)