18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

very little vapor from v2 pro s3

Hello,

I have been generally happy with v2 products in the past, primarily v2 prefilled cartridges and ex cartridges. I bought a v2 pro s3 a while back, but didn't use it much as filling up the juice and such seemed like a bit of a hassle, and the vanilla juice I got tasted absolutely nothing like the prefilled cartridges.

Recently I've decided to save some money and use my s3, but I have found that it produces very little vapor. In fact, my ex battery produces much more, which doesn't seem to align with many people's experience here.

Do I have a dud? Is there something I am doing incorrectly?  I bought 2 new tanks thinking maybe that was the issue, and it persists. I am using a VG/PG mixed juice, will a purely VG juice change my experience entirely?

Thanks.

Comments

• Jeremiah_V2Jeremiah_V2 Posts: 45Moderator
    Loafob, we have taken note of this issue, and will have someone contact you with further assistance. Thank you for your understanding.