18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Help with the V2 Void Vaporizer Kit

I just purchased the Void V kit and I can not seem to find anyone who has tried this product. If someone is out there please let me know.
I also need help in getting more flavor out of my vaping. I rather have the smooth, sweet taste with a small cloud than the super large vapor cloud. But I don't know what I am doing wrong. Can someone please help me. Thank you. :)

Comments

• Philly_V2Philly_V2 Posts: 188Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @chrysti19

I will be reaching out to via a private message.  I'm happy to assist you!

Thanks for being patient!

Philly
  • truejabbertruejabber Posts: 7Member
    edited February 16
    I have a Void and I like it pretty well, though I don't have much to compare it to since it was my first vaporizer. I also got a V2 Pro S3 for free when I ordered which I like, and most recently a SMOK Alien from another site. They all have their places. The Alien is great for higher VG for hanging out at home and getting a lot of flavor out of my liquid, but it's too heavy to just pop into my shirt pocket. The VOID with higher VG liquid is what I carry around if I don't have to be stealthy about clouds. The S3 with higher PG liquid is what I carry if I want to be discreet.

chrysti19, How has it worked out for you now that you've had it for a while?
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 2,841Administrator, Moderator admin
    That is one of the benefits of the V2 Series 3 - it is discreet enough to vape out in public. I also like to keep a low profile when vaping:)
  • TrozOzTrozOz Posts: 2Member
    edited May 10
    Could I get so me advice as well please? First time caper here.  I also bought the V2 Xeo Void and the six flavour platinum flavour kit.  I've followed the filling instructions to the letter however with the 1.0 ohm tip I hear crackling and get a very hot, bitter pull with no noticeable vapour.  I only hold the button while drawing a breath so it's not like I'm holding it constantly.  With the 0.6 ohm tip (and a different flavour) I don't get the crackling however the pull remains bitter and there is minimal vapour.  Based on all the reviews I'm assuming this is user error.  Any advice would be great thanks.
    @TrozOz

On the atomizer there are two horizontal slots. Try dropping one drop a piece into the horizontal slots on the atomizer. This should saturate the small amount of cotton inside and prevent that  bitter taste that you are getting. If its the platinum e liquid you are using the Sub-Ohm is going to give you minimal vapor because the liquids are not viscous enough. Also, have you attempted to adjust your airflow?
    Once you try this , please let me know . If you are still experiencing trouble I will assist you with it.

Thank you!

Phily
  • TrozOzTrozOz Posts: 2Member
    Thanks for the advice.  I've just swapped back to the 1.0 ohm atomiser and added a drop to each of the small slots.  It no longer pops and crackles though it's still a slightly bitter taste with minimal vapour.  I assume the grey dial underneath the mouthpiece adjusts air flow - it's not mentioned in the instructions I received.  I've tried turning it in both directions with no noticeable impact.  Again - pretty sure it's user error here.  As an aside the mouthpiece slides out of that grey dial on occasion when unscrewing.  Is that meant to happen?  It has two black o rings.
    @TrozOz Yes the dial underneath is the airflow.  The mouthpiece is supposed to come apart from the airflow adjustment. You should see the the the black o rings.
    The bitter taste may already be in the atomizer which is near impossible to remove ( similar to a burned popcorn taste) . It  I will send you a direct message to see  if I may be of further assistance.

Thank you!

Philly