18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Help with the V2 Void Vaporizer Kit

I just purchased the Void V kit and I can not seem to find anyone who has tried this product. If someone is out there please let me know.
I also need help in getting more flavor out of my vaping. I rather have the smooth, sweet taste with a small cloud than the super large vapor cloud. But I don't know what I am doing wrong. Can someone please help me. Thank you. :)

Comments

• Philly_V2Philly_V2 Administrator, Moderator Posts: 204 admin
    Hello @chrysti19

I will be reaching out to via a private message.  I'm happy to assist you!

Thanks for being patient!

Philly
  • truejabbertruejabber Member Posts: 7
    edited February 16
    I have a Void and I like it pretty well, though I don't have much to compare it to since it was my first vaporizer. I also got a V2 Pro S3 for free when I ordered which I like, and most recently a SMOK Alien from another site. They all have their places. The Alien is great for higher VG for hanging out at home and getting a lot of flavor out of my liquid, but it's too heavy to just pop into my shirt pocket. The VOID with higher VG liquid is what I carry around if I don't have to be stealthy about clouds. The S3 with higher PG liquid is what I carry if I want to be discreet.

chrysti19, How has it worked out for you now that you've had it for a while?