18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Vertx Plus - who has used it for a while?

archerarcher Posts: 163Member
I'm looking for info from anyone who has used the Vertx Plus for a while. I have 2 kits and am having issues with both of them, customer service very kindly offered to replace them but I suspect it is the nature of the Vertx and not something wrong with both of them. If anyone else has had one or more of these issues could you let me know, especially if you found a solution. 
1 the Vertx battery only holds a charge for an hour or 2, less than the charge I get from a standard battery. Even when I am vaping on the lowest setting. the draw is very hard, and produces less vapor than I get from a standard battery and EX blank
2 I have yet to find a cartridge that doesn't leak, some more than others. 
3 the new Vertx blanks absolutely will not work in the Vertx Plus, but they do work in the Vertx. You can get at best a puff or two, then it just stops working, I never have this problem with the prefilled cartridge 
4 and this is my biggest issue, the V2 menthol tasted  totally different in a Vertx than a standard cart or ex blank. Even filling a Vertx blank the taste is totally different. I think it may be the wicking system difference. 

I really wanted to like the Vertx, and I do like the design..... It doesn't roll on the table, the magnetic connections are awesome, and it just looks cool

Comments

• Philly_V2Philly_V2 Posts: 174Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited March 24
    @archer,

I apologize that you are experiencing some concerns with your Vertx.  I will send you a direct message so that we may start to get you the assistance you seek.

Thank you for being patient!

Philly
  • archerarcher Posts: 163Member
    Thank you for the message Philly, I hope you got my message back, I'm still trying to get the Vertx to work adequately, with mixed results.
  • archerarcher Posts: 163Member
    Many thanks to Philly for addressing my concerns, finding a solution, and making it happen. I couldn't ask for better customer service from both Philly and V2. I don't know why someone would go anywhere else for vaping supplies 
    @archer

I'm glad to be of service! I am passionate about customer service, so it makes me happy that you are happy.   
  • bigpuffbigpuff Posts: 1Member

Just received my vertex vape pen, this has failed upon first use, not impressed. The devise was not cheap. The cart that was supplied with the kit is leaking very bad, even though the devise is not making vape.

I have only ever used v2 products, generally with great success, however I have had two ex series batteries fail, both fail to hold charge (these are to be returned). I would not recommend the v2 vertex vape device.

This situation is made more frustrating as I am located halfway on the other side of the planet (New Zealand) so communication between v2 and myself is extremely slow, and getting parcels delivered can take upto a month via USA, or cost $65usd. So after waiting a long time to receive the vertex pen for it then not to work? Very annoying. The Australian website does not stock all items that I use, so ordering form there does not help.

I think I would be more careful in future before ordering any of the 'new' devises v2 comes out with, basically the best batteries that have not failed under my use are the original shortys.

@bigpuff

I will send you a direct message to see what I can do to assist you.

Thank you for being patient

Philly

• samanthasamantha Posts: 2,935Administrator, Moderator admin
    Again another big thank you to Philly!
  • jwross217jwross217 Posts: 1Member
    Is it normal for this device to crackle when using?
    @jwross217

Are you getting some slight popping? Or are we talking grand scale popping {constant and very loud}  :/

Please advise.

• masterjam69masterjam69 Posts: 1Member
    I am having issues with my Battery and charging. It takes a whole day to charge and never gets higher than 4 bars. Can someone please offer some help with this issue?
    edited July 14
    Hi @masterjam69
    Have your issues been resolved?
  • jasons4119jasons4119 Posts: 1Member
    Hi. I just ordered and received the Vertx Plus. Has anyone actually noticed a difference when changing voltage?i was
    Expecting a huge difference but I can not tell a difference whatsoever and wondering if I should have just got the regular Vertx. Also, what about cloud production? There seems to be very little if any. Also, the pre-filled carts are not strong enough.
    Hey Jason and welcome to the forum! You should def notics better vapor cloud production. Is your battery fully charged? We can always try to do a little troubleshooting with you to make sure its delivering the best performance. Let me know.