18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Battery Issue

Have been using standard batteries for almost 3 years. I currently have 3 (1-White & 2-Blacks) they are all standard size/auto. I have had the white batt for almost 2 yrs with no issue. Both of my black batts, less than a yr old, the paint is chipping off and ends up plugging the charger end and filling up the small holes along the threads. This makes it difficult to drag and I'm constantly having to clean the charger well. Anyone else having an issue with chipping paint.

Thanks

Comments

• Philly_V2Philly_V2 Administrator, Moderator Posts: 204 admin
    @rick31621

Thank you for being patient. I will send you a direct email to assist you further.

Have a great evening,

Philly
  • rick31621rick31621 Member Posts: 20
    Thank you for the quick resolution.
    @rick31621

No problem sir. glad to assist!  I hope everything is fine now. If you still need any assistance, please let me know!

Philly
  • rick31621rick31621 Member Posts: 20
    Unfortunately, of the three (3) batts you sent me two (1-Black/1-White) are defective and one won't charge at all and the other won't hold a charge. I have tried reseting them and tried them on 2 different chargers. Please send me 2 (standard/auto) to replace them. 
    @rick31621

I will send you a message directly.

Thank you and have a good evening.

Philly