18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Customer appreciation code

Is anyone else having trouble with the customer appreciation code countdown?

Comments

• Philly_V2Philly_V2 Administrator, Moderator Posts: 204 admin
    Hello @Bl81

I will send you a direct message in regards to your concern. Thank you for being patient.

Have a great day!

Philly
  • Tinkerbell40Tinkerbell40 Member Posts: 2
    I've been trying to use a coupon code but every time I enter one it says for first time customers! I've been a v2 customer for 5 years and have ALWAYS been able to use a code!! What is up???
  • MissKittyMissKitty Member Posts: 144 ✭✭
    I've been trying to use a coupon code but every time I enter one it says for first time customers! I've been a v2 customer for 5 years and have ALWAYS been able to use a code!! What is up???

Same here.  V2, why are you doing this? :s
  • nnraynnray Member Posts: 5
    same with me, trying to use coupon code, says only for first time purchasers and I have been a customer for nearly 5 years.  No live chat to ask questions, and the phone line is either perpetually busy or just sit on hold. 
  • MissKittyMissKitty Member Posts: 144 ✭✭
    I went on live chat.  The new code is passion.  It works!  I just used it.
    @MissKitty  @nnray,

Affiliate codes ,10% off codes , or pop up codes  that are attempting to be used are only reserved for first time customers. The customer appreciation coupon code that Miss Kitty used is good to use on one order per month.  passion will be good until the end of February. 
    I sincerely apologize for any confusion. If there is anything that I may assist with, please let me know.

Have a nice weekend.

Philly
  • Cris_NCris_N Member Posts: 18
    Seriously, I can only use the coupon code once per month? So I had a $90 order on the 5th and I need to place a $60 order today (my husband & I are both customers on one account.) and I can't use the coupon. This makes no sense. If I had ordered everything all at once the coupon would have been valid on the entire amount. So now I simply feel cheated. Every time I turn around it seems like this company does something ridiculous that only makes customers want to go elsewhere. If I could find a replacement for the e-liquid that I like I would, but I haven't found it. Jeesh.
    I apologize @Cris_N

This policy has been implemented for a while. I will see what I can do to assist you with your matter and send you a direct message.

Thank you,

Philly
  • batatobatato Member Posts: 25
    edited March 8
    coupon code cheers
  • ccluvs24ccluvs24 Member Posts: 1
    I have used the monthly discount code for valued customers every month but I can no longer locate the code on the V2 website?? Can anyone help me locate it
    @ccluvs24

Unfortunately, we no longer offer the customer appreciation code on our website.

I apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced at this time.

Thank you,

Philly