18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Want Your Order Faster? Get a Free Shipping Upgrade from V2

Matthew_V2Matthew_V2 Administrator, Moderator Posts: 143 admin

Comments

• swebsweb Member Posts: 20
    You know what would be really awesome? If items marked as "YOUR ORDER WILL BE PROCESSED WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY" were actually processed within 1 business day! *sigh*  
  • cldittuscldittus Member Posts: 4
    Wow...I hadn't seen this before but how in the hell could you have a deal like this when you can't seem to even process an order faster then 5-7 business days???  I placed my first order on last week of January (before this deal took place and it didn't even get shipped until 5 business days later, now I tried to order again on the 11th and we are on day 5 yet again still awaiting fulfillment but you want people to pay extra for shipping and it still take weeks for them to receive their order???