18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

whats the deal with shipping? unfair.

Website claims that order will be processed in 1 businessed day. Its been over a week. Awaiting fulfillment and another order shipped with no tracking number. Very close to demanding my money back and going somewhere else. Unfair to someone like myself who has been a faithfull customer for years. V2 has my money and i dont even have an idea of when, if ever, my product that i paid for arrives.

Comments

• Philly_V2Philly_V2 Administrator, Moderator Posts: 171 admin
    edited February 16
    @RobertJohn

I will be sending a direct message for further assistance. I appreciate your patience.

Thank you,

Philly
  • carmenc948carmenc948 Member Posts: 1
    Well, I am a new customer and I can't believe how long it takes to get products.  Awaiting fulfillment is the only thing that comes up.  You would think that a company that had such good reviews as being the number one e-cig would do something to get their products to their customers as quickly as possible. Maybe it's a bad idea to start with this company if I have to wait up to 30 business days for cartridges.
    @carmenc948

I am happy to look into the matter for you. I apologize for the wait, but I can assure you despite our delays we will offer you the best solution we can.

I will send you a direct email for further assistance.

Thanks so much!

Philly
  • samanthasamantha Administrator, Moderator Posts: 2,768 admin
    Hey @carmenc948

Wanted to check in with you and see if we got shipping inquiries taken care of? We appreciate the feedback and would love to see you stick around the V2 forum and with V2 products. We're working on our communication and addressing hiccups with shipping. 
  • kelliotkelliot Member Posts: 1
    There seems to be a 30 day processing/shipping delay for any of the flavor cartridges or liquids I typically order.  What is going on?  I've been ordering from V2 for several years and a delay like this is no good. I hate to have to go elsewhere. 
  • CelticKateCelticKate Member Posts: 4

Same here. I want the refund.

Nothing I ordered showed it would be delayed and I am ticked off.

@CelticKate - I  sent you a direct message on the thread directly related to your issue. Thanks for letting me assist you....

@ Kelliot I want to help. Let's see what solution we can come up with. i will send you a direct message.

Thank you Both!

Philly
    @CelticKate - I  sent you a direct message on the thread directly related to your issue.

@ Kelliot I would like to offer you as much assistance as I can.

Please send me a direct message so that we can look into this for you.

Thank you!

Philly
  • StootsStoots Member Posts: 6
    I placed an order on April 27th received partial shipment on May 4th. Now I'm told 15 more day to fulfill order this is disappointing continually delayed but does not show when placing order.
    @Stoots

I am happy to look into this for you to see what I can assist with. Thank you for being so patient.

Philly