18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

5 Years Smoke Free!!

janeajanea Member Posts: 976
I have now stopped smoking for 5 years, 9 hours, 32 minutes, 28 seconds. That translates into 91,369 cigarettes NOT smoked, for a savings of $31,979.46! At 5 minutes per cigarette I have increased my life expectancy by 10 months, 1 week, 2 days, 6 hours, 9 minutes, 23 seconds

Thanks, husband and V2.

Comments

• WolfjaeckleWolfjaeckle Member Posts: 79 ✭✭
    Congratulations, Janea!!!
    5 years, 2 months, 26 days for me. 
  • Philly_V2Philly_V2 Administrator, Moderator Posts: 171 admin
    Congratulations @janea!

That is a  small feat!  I have to say you have Saved enough to pay for a decent sized wedding...Amazing how that adds up....

GO YOU!!!!! 
  • Navy20Navy20 Member Posts: 981 ✭✭
    Good Job @janea,  Congratulations . . .
  • CynsonyaCynsonya Member Posts: 5,367
    Excellent work! I've been MIA from this forum for a few years. Decided to pop in for a minute. Happy to see some old familiar faces.

I'll hit my 5yr mark April 25.
  • Navy20Navy20 Member Posts: 981 ✭✭
    @Cynsonya,  Congratulations on your 5 year accomplishment . . . it is people like you that prove it can be done.   I credit my 4 years of "smoke free" to V2 and keep vaping on.