18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Introducing the V2 Pro Series 3x!

Philly_V2Philly_V2 Administrator, Moderator Posts: 171 admin

·         Increased battery life

·         Variable voltage and temperature settings

·         Available sub-ohm power for PG or VG compatibility

·         Ceramic cartridges for maximum flavor

Comments

• Matthew_V2Matthew_V2 Administrator, Moderator Posts: 144 admin
    edited April 6
  • Macgyver46Macgyver46 Member Posts: 6
    $45 for 3X liquid cartridge is extremely high. Plus people like myself who only vape a single blend of 65/35 VG are stuck buying 2 atomizers they don't need. It's a waste of money and creates trash that doesn't need to be. Make the atomizers an option and the price match. Don't make customers buy accessories they don't want or need.
  • Matthew_V2Matthew_V2 Administrator, Moderator Posts: 144 admin
    @Macgyver46 , we appreciate your feedback. However, the S3X cartridge isn't just about variable coils/atomizers but also the insane vapor production you get from this cartridge, compared to our classic S3 cartridge.

We are talking about 3 times the vapor here. More so, the cartridge has a bottom-fed ceramic heater, providing a great flavor profile and less burnt taste (if any).

We are confident that once you try this cartridge, you will be equally excited about this new variable cartridge.
    > @Matthew_V2 said:
    > @Macgyver46 , we appreciate your feedback. However, the S3X cartridge isn't just about variable coils/atomizers but also the insane vapor production you get from this cartridge, compared to our classic S3 cartridge.
    >
    > We are talking about 3 times the vapor here. More so, the cartridge has a bottom-fed ceramic heater, providing a great flavor profile and less burnt taste (if any).
    >
    > We are confident that once you try this cartridge, you will be equally excited about this new variable cartridge.

All that sounds great. I still see buying a cart that has various options and 2 pieces that will end up in the trash. I don't like the idea of buying something that I will turn around and throw away upon opening the box. It's a waste of resources possibly not recyclable and costing your customers money for something they most likely won't use.

Maybe do some type of survey and see what other customers think about 3 atomizers or the options to get only the ones they want. I know a lot of vapers and they all stick to the same VG/PG blend and only change up the flavors.
  • OR_ladyOR_lady Member Posts: 9
    Hello all! I'm not sure what category to post this but what is the discount code for April? Chat is offline and Customer Service is closed for the weekend. Does anyone know the code? Thanks bunches :)  
  • thequeenofeverythingthequeenofeverything Member Posts: 41
    Either the monthly code is no longer listed on the promotions page or Im an idiot and cant find it.
  • slepr0ckslepr0ck Member Posts: 2
    why do they keep making these pens when they do not work!?!
    edited April 11
    thequeenofeverything  You're right, I read on a post that you could find it on the promotions page. I have yet to find one and I can't seem to catch Customer Service when they are open. I used to be able to come here and someone would know the code. So far no luck. 
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Member Posts: 1,111
    It was on the promotions page, it has disappeared.
    I finally caught Customer Service during business hours and they informed me the members' discount codes have been discontinued!!?? So unless you are a first time buyer or you can manage to catch a holiday sale you are out of luck. In my opinion, this is not a very good PR move for all the many loyal and long time V2 members :/
  • Navy20Navy20 Member Posts: 981 ✭✭
    edited April 13
    Wishing we had had a heads up on the discount code being discontinued . . .
  • Philly_V2Philly_V2 Administrator, Moderator Posts: 171 admin
    Hello Everyone!

I apologize for the short notice in regards to the coupon codes, but that doesn't mean that myself or any other member of our customer service team whether its on the forum, chat or phone representatives won't offer you the best customer service that we can provide.
      In other news, I have had an opportunity to play with the S3x unit and I like it.
    The vapor production is awesome and since I really like VG liquid I have attempted using it with our Vapor 2 liquid as well as the Cosmic Fog and MYLK.
    I haven't had an opportunity to try the S3X cart on  my pro but I will definitely give it a go.

Has anyone decided to take the leap yet??? I want to know.

Philly

> @Philly_V2 said:
    > Hello Everyone!
    >
    > I apologize for the short notice in regards to the coupon codes, but that doesn't mean that myself or any other member of our customer service team whether its on the forum, chat or phone representatives won't offer you the best customer service that we can provide.
    >   In other news, I have had an opportunity to play with the S3x unit and I like it.
    > The vapor production is awesome and since I really like VG liquid I have attempted using it with our Vapor 2 liquid as well as the Cosmic Fog and MYLK.
    > I haven't had an opportunity to try the S3X cart on  my pro but I will definitely give it a go.
    >
    > Has anyone decided to take the leap yet??? I want to know.
    >
    >
    > Philly
    >    

The wife and I have been using the S3X carts now for a few weeks after some minor issues to start. After I guess a break in period they are working nicely and the air flow is great. The only issue we have is refilling them. After finally getting the mouth piece off we are able to refill but after about 7-8 refills the rubber gasket is falling apart. Granted it's still working but would be great if we could purchase replacement gaskets to get the full use from the cartridges. @ $45 per cart times 2 it's hard to want to stick with them. Being able to buy new atomizers saves having to buy carts once a month. I love the S3X just can't afford the extreme price difference. The original carts at $10 is one reason why I picked V2 Pro as my goto vape system. I would be willing to pay $20 per S3X or slightly more if replacement parts were made available since the main body of the cartridges should outlast the atomizers. Maybe add a new gasket with each pack of atomizers.

Thanks again for all you have done to keep me and the wife happy and look forward to getting more products soon.

Scott
  • Andries_V2cigsAndries_V2cigs Administrator Posts: 629 admin
    Great idea... I will discuss with our merchandising team the possibility of including replacement rubber rings in the atomizer packs.
  • samanthasamantha Administrator, Moderator Posts: 2,768 admin
    Thanks for the feedback -- it is really essential to our R&D team and making V2 the best vapor company it can be.:)
  • psypher5psypher5 Member Posts: 4
    When will this be available in the uk? My series 3 is just out of warranty and I was about to purchase another but I saw the 3X listed as coming soon on the uk site.

> @Andries_V2cigs said:
    > Great idea... I will discuss with our merchandising team the possibility of including replacement rubber rings in the atomizer packs.

Just to be clear it's the large flat gasket between the mouthpiece and fIlling holes.