18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Introducing the V2 Pro Series 3x!

Philly_V2Philly_V2 Posts: 180Administrator, Moderator admin
edited November 15 in V2 Sales and Announcements

·         Increased battery life

·         Variable voltage and temperature settings

·         Available sub-ohm power for PG or VG compatibility

·         Ceramic cartridges for maximum flavor

Comments

• Matthew_V2Matthew_V2 Posts: 108Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited April 6
  • Macgyver46Macgyver46 Posts: 57Member
    $45 for 3X liquid cartridge is extremely high. Plus people like myself who only vape a single blend of 65/35 VG are stuck buying 2 atomizers they don't need. It's a waste of money and creates trash that doesn't need to be. Make the atomizers an option and the price match. Don't make customers buy accessories they don't want or need.
  • Matthew_V2Matthew_V2 Posts: 108Administrator, Moderator admin
    @Macgyver46 , we appreciate your feedback. However, the S3X cartridge isn't just about variable coils/atomizers but also the insane vapor production you get from this cartridge, compared to our classic S3 cartridge.

We are talking about 3 times the vapor here. More so, the cartridge has a bottom-fed ceramic heater, providing a great flavor profile and less burnt taste (if any).

We are confident that once you try this cartridge, you will be equally excited about this new variable cartridge.
    > @Matthew_V2 said:
    > @Macgyver46 , we appreciate your feedback. However, the S3X cartridge isn't just about variable coils/atomizers but also the insane vapor production you get from this cartridge, compared to our classic S3 cartridge.
    >
    > We are talking about 3 times the vapor here. More so, the cartridge has a bottom-fed ceramic heater, providing a great flavor profile and less burnt taste (if any).
    >
    > We are confident that once you try this cartridge, you will be equally excited about this new variable cartridge.

All that sounds great. I still see buying a cart that has various options and 2 pieces that will end up in the trash. I don't like the idea of buying something that I will turn around and throw away upon opening the box. It's a waste of resources possibly not recyclable and costing your customers money for something they most likely won't use.

Maybe do some type of survey and see what other customers think about 3 atomizers or the options to get only the ones they want. I know a lot of vapers and they all stick to the same VG/PG blend and only change up the flavors.
  • OR_ladyOR_lady Posts: 12Member
    Hello all! I'm not sure what category to post this but what is the discount code for April? Chat is offline and Customer Service is closed for the weekend. Does anyone know the code? Thanks bunches :)  
  • thequeenofeverythingthequeenofeverything Posts: 41Member
    Either the monthly code is no longer listed on the promotions page or Im an idiot and cant find it.
  • slepr0ckslepr0ck Posts: 2Member
    why do they keep making these pens when they do not work!?!
    edited April 11
    thequeenofeverything  You're right, I read on a post that you could find it on the promotions page. I have yet to find one and I can't seem to catch Customer Service when they are open. I used to be able to come here and someone would know the code. So far no luck. 
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,159Member
    It was on the promotions page, it has disappeared.
    I finally caught Customer Service during business hours and they informed me the members' discount codes have been discontinued!!?? So unless you are a first time buyer or you can manage to catch a holiday sale you are out of luck. In my opinion, this is not a very good PR move for all the many loyal and long time V2 members :/
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,084Member ✭✭
    edited April 13
    Wishing we had had a heads up on the discount code being discontinued . . .
  • Philly_V2Philly_V2 Posts: 180Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello Everyone!

I apologize for the short notice in regards to the coupon codes, but that doesn't mean that myself or any other member of our customer service team whether its on the forum, chat or phone representatives won't offer you the best customer service that we can provide.
      In other news, I have had an opportunity to play with the S3x unit and I like it.
    The vapor production is awesome and since I really like VG liquid I have attempted using it with our Vapor 2 liquid as well as the Cosmic Fog and MYLK.
    I haven't had an opportunity to try the S3X cart on  my pro but I will definitely give it a go.

Has anyone decided to take the leap yet??? I want to know.

Philly

> @Philly_V2 said:
    > Hello Everyone!
    >
    > I apologize for the short notice in regards to the coupon codes, but that doesn't mean that myself or any other member of our customer service team whether its on the forum, chat or phone representatives won't offer you the best customer service that we can provide.
    >   In other news, I have had an opportunity to play with the S3x unit and I like it.
    > The vapor production is awesome and since I really like VG liquid I have attempted using it with our Vapor 2 liquid as well as the Cosmic Fog and MYLK.
    > I haven't had an opportunity to try the S3X cart on  my pro but I will definitely give it a go.
    >
    > Has anyone decided to take the leap yet??? I want to know.
    >
    >
    > Philly
    >    

The wife and I have been using the S3X carts now for a few weeks after some minor issues to start. After I guess a break in period they are working nicely and the air flow is great. The only issue we have is refilling them. After finally getting the mouth piece off we are able to refill but after about 7-8 refills the rubber gasket is falling apart. Granted it's still working but would be great if we could purchase replacement gaskets to get the full use from the cartridges. @ $45 per cart times 2 it's hard to want to stick with them. Being able to buy new atomizers saves having to buy carts once a month. I love the S3X just can't afford the extreme price difference. The original carts at $10 is one reason why I picked V2 Pro as my goto vape system. I would be willing to pay $20 per S3X or slightly more if replacement parts were made available since the main body of the cartridges should outlast the atomizers. Maybe add a new gasket with each pack of atomizers.

Thanks again for all you have done to keep me and the wife happy and look forward to getting more products soon.

Scott
  • Andries_V2cigsAndries_V2cigs Posts: 669Administrator admin
    Great idea... I will discuss with our merchandising team the possibility of including replacement rubber rings in the atomizer packs.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,077Administrator, Moderator admin
    Thanks for the feedback -- it is really essential to our R&D team and making V2 the best vapor company it can be.:)
  • psypher5psypher5 Posts: 4Member
    When will this be available in the uk? My series 3 is just out of warranty and I was about to purchase another but I saw the 3X listed as coming soon on the uk site.

> @Andries_V2cigs said:
    > Great idea... I will discuss with our merchandising team the possibility of including replacement rubber rings in the atomizer packs.

Just to be clear it's the large flat gasket between the mouthpiece and fIlling holes.
  • Tmac75Tmac75 Posts: 7Member
    edited June 16
    @Andries_V2cigs I have to agree with MacGyver46 the rubber gasket does wear out quickly and it would be nice to have the opportunity to be able to purchase a new one. Including one with the purchase of new atomizers would be great. Even if you don't need one right away you'd at least have a spare one when and if needed. Thank you for taking this into consideration.
  • zemelyazemelya Posts: 6Member
    > @Matthew_V2 said:
    > @Macgyver46 , we appreciate your feedback. However, the S3X cartridge isn't just about variable coils/atomizers but also the insane vapor production you get from this cartridge, compared to our classic S3 cartridge.
    >
    > We are talking about 3 times the vapor here. More so, the cartridge has a bottom-fed ceramic heater, providing a great flavor profile and less burnt taste (if any).
    >
    > We are confident that once you try this cartridge, you will be equally excited about this new variable cartridge.

All that sounds great. I still see buying a cart that has various options and 2 pieces that will end up in the trash. I don't like the idea of buying something that I will turn around and throw away upon opening the box. It's a waste of resources possibly not recyclable and costing your customers money for something they most likely won't use.

Maybe do some type of survey and see what other customers think about 3 atomizers or the options to get only the ones they want. I know a lot of vapers and they all stick to the same VG/PG blend and only change up the flavors.
    Totally agree with Macgyver46. I haven't try these but am looking at different vaping options and for $15.00 your buyers should choose whatever they want, not what you offer. Why would he buy something he doesn't need??? Would you buy something you don't need for $15.00 a piece? Come on now!
    Hey @Macgyver46 & @tmack79 - thank you so much for the feedback! It is invaluable to our R&D team. I am following up on the rubber ring and will keep you all posted what we can do in the near future to satisfy customers when it comes to this inquiry. If I get the OK that we will start to provide replacement rubber rings, I'll make sure both of you are sent some. Let me know if you need anything else or if you have any more questions/concerns.
    > @samantha said:
    > Hey @Macgyver46 & @tmack79 - thank you so much for the feedback! It is invaluable to our R&D team. I am following up on the rubber ring and will keep you all posted what we can do in the near future to satisfy customers when it comes to this inquiry. If I get the OK that we will start to provide replacement rubber rings, I'll make sure both of you are sent some. Let me know if you need anything else or if you have any more questions/concerns.

We just bought new .9 atomizers for the S3X tanks but our flat gasket and small O ring are falling apart pretty fast. I fill once a day and the flat gasket is torn where 1 hole is. The small O ring on the post is also basically shot and this would be only after say 15 fills which is way lower then the suggested 40. I was told the tank should last longer and only need to replace the atomizers but with leaks and now having to remove the flat gasket we are looking at having to buy new tanks. We love the S3X cartridge just wish the gasket and O ring held up better. Better yet a spare set or replacement options. Or like stated including them with the atomizer packs. Either way thanks for listening to use and thanks for everything everyone has done.

We are going to a Ingress (mobile phone game) event on July 5th and there are lots of vapers and I will be praising the v2 products and exceptional customer service to all my vaping friends.

Thanks again.
    I will make sure that the R&D team reads this thread.
    > @Andries_V2cigs said:
    > I will make sure that the R&D team reads this thread.

Thanks. I try and give a detailed report. I do beta testing for android apps and understand how important feedback is to improve a product.

If V2 wants a beta tester I am available to give feedback from a user's perspective.

Thanks again.

Scott
    > @samantha said:
    > Hey @Macgyver46 & @tmack79 - thank you so much for the feedback! It is invaluable to our R&D team. I am following up on the rubber ring and will keep you all posted what we can do in the near future to satisfy customers when it comes to this inquiry. If I get the OK that we will start to provide replacement rubber rings, I'll make sure both of you are sent some. Let me know if you need anything else or if you have any more questions/concerns.

I appreciate the fact that you are looking into this issue. I do love the S3X cartridge but having the flat gasket breaking has been an issue causing leakage and resulting with me having to end up using the regular S3 cartridge (wicked). If we can purchase replacement gaskets and small rubber rings that would be fantastic. As of right now I'm going to have to save up for a new cartridge. I really do enjoy the S3X though it is an amazing cartridge and will continue to use them. Thank you again for your understanding.
    Have a question and observation. First the question. Is the S3X cartridge 100% compatible with the original series 3? I ask since the wife and I have tried the S3X cartridge with or S3 vaporizer we seem to run out of power quicker and I switched to the old S3 wicked tank and still had power to vape longer. Which makes me wonder if the S3X vaporizer has a higher output for the new cartridge and might give better results since the s3 can't vape with a lower battery charge with the S3X cartridge. I know the S3X vaporizer has settings I just don't understand what voltage change does for ejuice compared to the temp control for dry leaf.

We are looking at upgrading next week possibly to the S3X system or me personally the series 7 but am unsure why I would want voltage settings which both offer. I do want the best experience and the S3X cartridge is great and we love them so we are leaning towards the S3X system.

Which brings up another question. Is the 7X release still solid for I think October? I wouldn't want to get the 7 now and then see the 7X release in July. Also is the 7X cartridge going to be like the S3X cartridge?

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks for your time.

Love the V2 products and exceptional customer service.

Scott
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 389Member
    @Macgyver46
    I have the original Series 3 and have the same issue with the sub-ohm ceramic cartridge the new tanks compared to the old wick tanks are of lower resistance which means it uses more current to heat the cartridge as is not voltage adjustable. With any device the lower the resistance it more power is required to heat the liquid the Series 3 sub-ohm tank I am using is rated at 0.9 oms where the original wick tanks are around 2.5 ohms.

As I don't own a Series 3X yet I believe it has a bigger capacity battery even though V2 do not state its capacity where the original Series 3 has a smaller 650 mAh Battery.

Basically the lower the resistance "ohms" the shorter the battery life

@David1886

THANKS

We are upgrading next week. I guessed there was something and that explains it. I did see in a video that the S3X is a little taller too. I am jumping upto the series 7 since the new VG tanks are coming out for that series soon. I also use dry leaf tanks once in awhile and I like the idea of a bigger oven and the series 7 was designed with dry leaf in mind. Can't wait to see what the series 7X is like.
    @Macgyver46
    I am in Australia and also was not happy with the performance with the Series 3 sub-ohm ceramic tank using 80VG-20PG as it does not heat the e-liquid enough to produce enough vapor and my Series 3 is only a month old the battery is just to small and the Series 3X you can increase the voltage which will avoid the problem. If you are happy with a larger unit the 7X will be perfect and am sure you will be happy as has a great battery life. 

I am getting the current seris 7. It's basically a series S3X but larger.
    David 1886... the S3X has 750mAh... and you are correct that the S3 is a smaller cell at 650mAh

There is a new compare chart on the kits page, and this data is now listed.
    @Tmac75 my wife just got the S3X vaporizer system yesterday and from what I can tell she really likes it. I setup the unit and noticed the poor quality gaskets we were seeing in the cartridges we were sent were NOT present in the cartridge that came with the atomizer. It also had a metal mouthpiece compared to the plastic on previous S3X cartridges we got. So my impression of the S3X vaporizer is really great without use and she will comment after some use. Excellent quality and service.

Scott
    I just received my S3X system a couple days ago and so far am enjoying it. I love the new cartridge and the flat gasket does seem to be better than the first S3X cartridge I have. I love the air flow option on the cartridge. I am also in love with the temperature setting on the battery itself. I am overall impressed and happy that I chose this new system. As always I will continue using V2 and its products. I am definitely happy with this company and its products.

Tonya
    Hi there @Tmac75! Welcome to the V2 forum and thank you for your comment! I'm glad to hear you love the S3X vaporizer :) We appreciate your positive feedback and business! Remember - we are hosting our annual 4th of July Storewide Sale giving 25% off all V2 products so if you want to stock up on eliquids or anything else, now is the time to do so! :) Happy vaping!
    @samantha I bought the S3X and have been enjoying using it however, I've been noticing some issues with it. It has been resetting the voltage on me on a regular basis. The battery does not seem to last very long although that may be because of the voltage I have it set on. And it has a small habit of turning completely off at times. I have called customer service and they told me that I had to wait until the Crimson became available again in order to replace my current one. Can you please tell me if it is available now and how do I go about taking care of this?
    Thank you
    Tonya
    Hi @tmack75 - thanks for your comment. That is a little odd. Is your S3X dying after long vape sessions and perhaps that is why it is resetting? The more voltage power you use, it is true, the more the battery will be used. Let me check into the Crimson availability and I will keep you posted.
    edited August 2
    @samantha my S3X has died after short sessions and I have lowered the voltage settings to try and see if it would allow for longer battery usage. It has helped of course however it is still resetting itself on a regular basis and has happened while it was just sitting aside and not being used. It is very odd I agree. Thank you very much for looking into this.
  • nancyla56nancyla56 Posts: 28Member
    Nancyla56
    @samantha
    @Tmac75
    Spoke to customer service after having gurgling mouthfuls of nicotine and lowering my fill line below the V2 marking on the cartridge. CS agree that it sounded like a cartridge problem so they get a one time replacement of the cartridge. I put it below the regular fill line, allowed it to sit overnight without the lid on it and much to my surprise it worked ...
    once.
    I did notice The fill gasket on my new one also had two openings one very small and the one I use is larger and it's shaped like the opening in the metal part while my original one was kind of squiggly shaped?
    Oh well I do appreciate customer service for sending replacement cartridge. But I think they should recall these until they work out all the bugs.
    On my S3X: v2 platinum chocolate 1.8 nicotine
    1.5 ohm. , air intake 2 holes , voltage 2 Suggestions would be greatly appreciated! PS MY BATTERY does not deplete as my vapor is gone in 40 MINUTES! I still charge it when it's down to three GREEN SQUARES!.
    Have you watched the s3x instruction video?
    nancyla56
    @Andries_V2cigs
    Hi! Yes, I watched the video, read the instructions & asked advice on this forum. All were informative, to an extent; however nothing I've learned has answered all my questions, or raised new ones! Thanks!
    nancyla56
    edited August 7
    What questions remain?...  I was on the design team for that product.
    nancyla56
    @Andries_V2cigs
    Hi! Am I ever happy to hear from you again… Someone who not only uses the S3X, but helped design it! I did watch the video before I bought it, but it would help if it went into more detail about the pieces, how they went together, exactly how to fill the cartridges and how high etc.
    Customer service and two people in the Forum suggested using vodka to clean it. ( clean what parts & how)?
    I tried filling it just below the fat part, but I got mouthfuls of the e liquid! Now, I only fill below the v2 and above the PRO written on the cartridge. It works about 70% of the time.
    I was talking to Nora at CS actually watching the liquid level go down! Why does S3X use so much more liquid than S3?
    Lastly, Sat. night I filled my cartridge, & charged my battery...3 hours later all the liquid had drained out the bottom ( I assumed as the cartridge was standing up). From the bottom, I removed what looked like a battery with the spring in the middle. Next I removed the Atomizer. I dried everything the best I could & put it all back together let it sit overnight before refilling it. It worked fine since . What is that little thing that looks like a battery?
    What makes this version of the S3PRO is the GREAT FLAVOR
    nancyla56
    @Andries_V2cigs
    Sorry! It didn't finish posting everything. I'm using Platinum v2 chocolate 1.8 until and if I buy another one. I like to mix my flavors. My settings are; airflow 1 hole, temperature 3.3 volts, Atomizer 1.5ohm *( what's the difference between the 1.5 and the 1.2 ohm)?
    Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say!
    Again the S3X Is definitely worth the trouble of finding the settings that fit you, the taste is amazing!
    nancyla56
    nancyla56
    @Andries_V2cigs
    Hi Andries! I trimmed my comments/questions down to a few. My cartridge does not leak into the battery, but it does leak. I fill it to the bottom of the PRO writing on the cartridge, otherwise I get a mouth full of liquid. After an hour of sitting the level goes down about halfway. I leave it standing for an hour on two sheets of toilet paper for an hour. The gold bottom of the contact piece is "Oiley and wet", as is the inside of the contact piece, (where the little spring is).
    Do you do recommend soaking it overnight in vodka? If yes, what parts are soakable? In my S3X I only use v2 platinum chocolate 1.8.
    My battery settings are: airflow one hole/ voltage 2 or 3/ Atomizer 1.5ohm.
    PLEASE ANSWER ASAP, @Andries_V2cigs ! Nancy
    @nancyla56
    Hi from my experience when I had leaking from the bottom where the spring is located in many cases is due to the atomizer not being correctly installed as they have a O ring to prevent liquid leaking into the base. Your problem might be different but that has happen to me in the past.
  • rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 67Member
    @nancyla56

Here's my take.  I have three S3x.  Your liquid level isn't the issue.  I fill mine above the fat part.  That's doesn't cause leaking from the bottom.  There are only four parts:  the battery contact (gold piece at the bottom), the atomizer, the cartridge itself, the mouthpiece/air-flow regulator.  I am running liquids similar to yours.  During this entire conversation about the subject you've been posting, are you talking about just a single S3x cartridge?  If so, perhaps that is the problem.  You have a defective cartridge and no matter what you do, it won't resolve the situation.  Other things to consider below:

1. Make sure the battery contact is screwed in tightly to the cartridge bottom.  Not just a simple tightening, but a firm tightening.  Otherwise, it will leak.  
    2. Make sure the atomizer is screwed in tightly to the battery contact, again not a simple, but a firm tightening. 
    3. Failing that, you may have a bad battery contact.  Case in point.  I had an S3x cartridge that was gurgling/leaking.  Tried every atomizer possible.  Cleaned everything possible.  Then had an aha moment.  Tried the battery contact in different cartridges.  Same thing, gurgled/leaked on each of them.  It was the battery contact itself that was defective and caused the leaking and gurgling.  Used other battery contacts and they all worked fine.
    4. As far as cleaning, while I do clean my S3x parts first in vodka and then hydrogen peroxide afterwards, that is all parts except the battery contact.  I only use hydrogen peroxide to clean those due to the electrical nature of the part.

nancyla56
    @David1886
    @rbarron316
    Thank You for always being there for my seemingly repetitive questions
    nancyla56
    @ David1886
    @r
    nancyla56
    @David1886
    @rbarron316
    Sorry, only A fraction of what I wrote posted! (UGH!) while my liquid drains out it just goes in to the part where the battery connection is, while it's sitting on the counter. I tightened it as much as I can, as everything is oily! I did soak for two hours in Peroxide, rinsed in hot water, and dried it with the blow dryer. I bought vodka, However I'm afraid to use it because customer service said not to clean the parts with anything! I have another battery connection. Are the parts interchangeable? Thank you for putting up with my questions and taking the time to help me! Nancy
    @samantha
    I was just wondering has the Crimson s3x become available so that I can get the replacement process started on my current one. Thanks.
    Tonya
    nancyla56
    @Tmac75
    I really like the crimson too! I had a bad cartridge, it was machined wrong. The gasket on top was shaped funny, the metal piece under the gasket had 4,(instead of 2), cutouts. CS did a one time cartridge replacement. Is your cartridge bad, or the whole S3X?
    Nancy