18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

My official announcement -- I'm back as moderator!

samanthasamantha Posts: 2,841Administrator, Moderator admin
edited May 10 in I Love My V2!
Hi everyone! It’s been quite some time—but I’m excited to officially announce that I am back as the V2 Forum moderator in a full-time capacity!

Our leadership team has listened to and read your feedback over the last year. We know there’s some room for improvement and we are dedicated to bringing the V2 forum back to its original hey day. I'm excited that they have brought me back to help facilitate the process. Our new and loyal returning customers are our number one priority—without you all, we wouldn’t have experienced the phenomenal growth and innovation that we have over the past five years. Thanks to thousands of dedicated customers like you, we’ve been able to create revolutionary vapor products, grow a small tech startup into a leading, international vapor business that people across the world now use every day and most importantly: provide a smoke-free alternative to millions of people.

The V2 Forum has always been a special place for vapers across the world to gather and discuss the latest technology, vapor legislation and trends in the vapor community. There has always been a diverse, passionate and smart group of people in the V2 Forum and it is my personal goal to make the forum more open, engaging and communicative. While we may not always agree, the V2 forum has always been a place where friends from across the world can connect, engage and foster a positive community.

I’m looking forward to listening to and engaging with you all in the coming months. Good or bad, it’s important for us to listen to your feedback and do everything we can to meet our customers needs.

Whether you are new to V2 or are a veteran who hasn’t been in the forum in a while, I encourage you to stop by today: https://forum.v2.com/

Feel free to send me a private message to say hi and provide any feedback that you have related to V2.

Best regards,
Samantha
Tagged:

Comments

• FancyFancy Posts: 10Member
    Outstanding, Samantha. It's great to see you back!
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 2,841Administrator, Moderator admin
    Thanks for the welcome @Fancy :)
  • dbarmomdbarmom Posts: 133Member ✭✭
    Yay!!!  You have been truly missed.  So happy to have you back...
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 2,841Administrator, Moderator admin
    Thank you :D @dbarmom