18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

V2 series 3

DanielchapmanDanielchapman Member Posts: 1
edited May 11 in New Members Start Here
The unit charges for about three minutes then turns green,you get two or three drags then goes dead again. I've only had this unit now maybe two weeks.I also just threw two units out that had issues with the magnets that hold the cartridge in,one came lose and got stuck in the other unit when I transferred the cartridge rendering them both useless.keep in mind three units in less then one month... agh... losing hope here!
Tagged:

Comments

• Philly_V2Philly_V2 Administrator, Moderator Posts: 171 admin
    @Danielchapman

I am happy to assist you with this issue. Let's find a resolution for you!

Thank you,

Philly
  • samanthasamantha Administrator, Moderator Posts: 2,768 admin
    Hi @Danielchapman! Welcome to the forum... sorry to hear your about your experience so far. We're dedicated to making your V2 vapor experience great. Pls let me know if Philly was able to troubleshoot with you or if you need assistance.