18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

13 days awaiting fufillment, I want a refund

I love v2's product. But the shipping issues are getting under my skin big time. I have had to buy two packs of cartridges from B&M stores and a set of the EX tanks because my order is still awaiting fufillment.

The whole reason I order online is to avoid that. And I got a customer rep on chat, asked for a refund and then was told "Our system is down, we can't access customer's accouts". Why didn't they say that to begin with?

I'm venting a bit but I really do want the refund. $50 is too much to spend just to sit waiting on my order with no updates. (All the items in my two orders were green icons, the estimate was 1-3 days.)

Comments

• Philly_V2Philly_V2 Administrator, Moderator Posts: 171 admin
    @CelticKate

I apologize for the frustration. I would love to have the opportunity to assist you if I may, and while I understand that it may not be the ideal situation let's see what we can do to remedy this. I will give you a call and I am sure I can find a solution for you.

Thank you for being patient.

Philly
  • CelticKateCelticKate Member Posts: 4
    Alright, thank you. I would appreciate the help.
  • CelticKateCelticKate Member Posts: 4

My issue has been solved and I'm getting what I ordered, so consider this rant and vent over.

Thanks so much Philly_V2.

@CelticKate

My pleasure! You know where to reach me if you have any concerns  :smile:

Philly
  • DoodlbuggDoodlbugg Member Posts: 2
    3:46PM Flag
    Purchased a starter kit, loved the ecigs and cartridges, placed a $160 cartridge order on 4/22. Got on the chat to find out where my order is and was told it will be ANOTHER month because I ordered a product that was out of stock and "we cannot ship something that is out of stock." I'm very disappointed because I really
    Liked the starter kit. You lost a good customer, V2. I'm going with another company that ships in 2 days and has items in stock
    @Doodlbugg let's try and find a solution for you before you decide on another alternative. I will send a direct message to see if I can help.

Thank you!

Philly