18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Takes too long to receive orders

3:46PM Flag
Purchased a starter kit, loved the ecigs and cartridges, placed a $160 cartridge order on 4/22. Got on the chat to find out where my order is and was told it will be ANOTHER month because I ordered a product that was out of stock and "we cannot ship something that is out of stock." I'm very disappointed because I really
Liked the starter kit. You lost a good customer, V2. I'm going with another company that ships in 2 days and has items in stock

Comments

• Philly_V2Philly_V2 Administrator, Moderator Posts: 171 admin
    edited May 22
    @Doodlbugg

I have addressed your concerns through a message as well as a response on a separate thread.  We definitely want to assist you, however please refrain from multiple posts of the same thing as this is against our forum rules and is considered spamming. 
     We will do our very best to resolve any concerns for you and hope that we can find a solution as soon as possible. When you have a moment, I would love to speak with you and find a resolution.

Thank you,

Philly