18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Is this normal? Why won't my order ship?

Hey everyone. I thought I would ask about what is normal as for practices of ordering. Starting off I'm a new customer but recieved great reviews of v2 from friends which lead me to go with this company. But so far I am frustrated. I ordered my products Monday morning. All when I ordered said that it was a 1 day processing green clock thing. I assumed that meant it was in stock. I paid the 25$ for overnight shipping. Expecting to see it Tuesday. Well come end of Monday evening my order was still in a "awaiting fulfillment" state. So I contacted customer service wondering what was up. The rep said that the black ecig I ordered was out of stock but the version with the filled tanks was in stock and he could change the order and ship it out Tuesday. I said that was fine and proceeded getting a guentee that it would be shipped out. But then later that day I got an email saying the black was out completely. Frustrated I contacted customer service again wondering what was up. SO the guy said he could change it to the grey. And since I was in a hurry to get these since they were a present for my hubby's birthday I agreed and changed color. The rep said it would be out that night. But still that night it said "awaiting fulfillment" so Wednesday I asked about it and the new rep was confused by the order change and said that it was changed after pick up time. And gaurenteed me it would be sent today..... And that I would receive my 25$ back via store credit. Well now I have a 15$store credit and now since 6 this morning it says awaiting shipment.... But not shipped and it's now the end of the day. So instead of it coming tomorrow and not coming any of the other promised days it would be here I'm still waiting for it to ship. I'm hoping it comes Monday but honestly I'm doubtful and it won't be here in time to be a present anyway. I want to keep up with them but I'm very displeased with this situation and want to know is this normal. And should I venture to only buy from them when I have not time constraint. Since I also ordered blank tanks I might get juices anywhere else. Ifld hate to have to pick up a pack of smokes because they take forever..... So very frustrated. Can anyone she'd some light??? Thanks

Comments

• rat_scabiesrat_scabies Posts: 7Member
    I had to essentially harass customer service daily for three days to get them to ship my first order out. They would promise to send it out each day and somehow end up not sending it. They finally caved and sent my order out when I sent a long, angry e-mail to customer service detailing all the crap I had been through. 

Now I have a simple order for a thing of juice in that's had over 24 hours to ship but still hasn't gone out. I've never dealt with a company that takes so long to ship and lies to their customers about their intentions. Blu always ships out same day. It's more expensive but I'm starting to wonder if the extra money is worth it so I don't have to deal with all the hassle of ordering from V2.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,015Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hey @rat_scabies - I am so sorry to read your comment. That is absolutely unacceptable and not the kind of customer service we are aiming to provide. Clearly a ball was dropped and I'm going to look into how and why that happened. What is the status of your orders as of now? Please let me know and I'll take care of whatever needs to be handled. Thank you for your patience. 
    Hi @HanaBlue1131 - Welcome to V2 and the forum! I am happy to have you here. I am the forum's manager and am here to assist. If you paid for overnight shipping, we def need to provide you with said overnight shipping. If the product you ordered went out of stock right after you ordered, we will credit you the shipping cost or figure out some kind of sincere resolution. I am going to look into your order now and see what is going on... And we will get you the full $25 credit. I'll send you a PM if that's ok. 
  • HanaBlue1131HanaBlue1131 Posts: 3Member
    edited June 9
    Ok thank you!
    edited June 9
    Hey @samantha. It's all sorted out now but it took probably five or six talks with customer service to get it addressed. It seems odd because you guys are so fast to respond and help on here but when I was trying to get my order shipped out it was like pulling teeth just to get an honest answer out of anyone. 

The juice I ordered yesterday morning still hasn't shipped out yet but I'll probably give that until Monday before I start causing a fuss...
  • HanaBlue1131HanaBlue1131 Posts: 3Member
    That's exactly how I feel. It's been about a week and I've only been lied to. Forced to change my order. Twice. Then last time I talk to CS they told me that I don't need to contact them further. And not to because it would be here today. Well apparently not and I had a right to big them again
  • Philly_V2Philly_V2 Posts: 181Administrator, Moderator admin
    @HanaBlue1131,

I do see that the package was shipped. Your initial package.  I will send a direct message to assist with the second package and see if we may find resolution for you.

Thank you for being patient.

Philly
  • meemee Posts: 1Member
    @samantha , is it possible to check why my order is not being shipped? It's been awaiting shipment for over 24 hr now and usually it's shipped after 5 hours of fillfullment. Was hoping to get my order this week, now I don't think it's gonna happen
  • ruthcruthc Posts: 3Member
    I have been a V2 customer for many years now.  The shipping has always been the main problem with this company. Last year it seemed to improve greatly and I thought "Great, maybe there is new management!".  
    Just recently the problem started up again.  I placed an order for E-liquid over 16 days ago and it still is "awaiting fulfillment". 16 days!  I finally contact V2 chat and they say it has been out of stock and have no date of when it will be available.  I asked why I was not informed of this when I placed my order.  Normally, at every other company, when a product Is out of stock the order form will say so. It will say " This product is out of stock at this time".  That is the way it should be.  
    I noticed there are many many online consumer complaints regarding this problem.  
    V2, please address this problem.  Do not allow someone to order something on your website that you do not have in stock and don't know when you are getting it in. That's just ridiculous.
    I like the products and the lifetime warranties but I will have to find another company if this shipping problem isn't solved.  I live 2 hours north of your facility.  I should be able to order a product and receive in no more than 3 days maximum.  
    R. Conrad
  • Philly_V2Philly_V2 Posts: 181Administrator, Moderator admin
    @Mee, @ruthc

I will be happy to look into this and see if I may offer assistance to you both. Thank you for your patience.

Philly

edited June 17
    Made another order on Wednesday morning. It's now Saturday and it hasn't shipped. Totally ridiculous. 
  • seatraxseatrax Posts: 2Member

Whats the deal with V2 ordered two months ago blue v2 7 pro finally got an answer a month ago that out of stock so asked to send black one a month ago

and only last week got back to me that haven't sent or done anything????????????

and decided to cancel and still waiting on my refund (

bad service

bad customer service

better buy else where

Yeah I'm done with V2, this is completely ridiculous.
  • paulinepauline Posts: 1Member

I placed an order on 4/27/17 and it still hasn't shipped. I took a partial of a higher strength just so that I had some. I contacted them again on Friday and was told that the balance would ship in 24/48 business hours. Today I was told soon. I've been a loyal customer for several years but I'm seriously looking at other companies.

Hi @rat_scabies & @seatrax

I am so sorry to hear about your experiences with V2 thus far. I will get both of you taken care of. I am looking into your orders now and will get this resolved for you. Please stand by as I look into this. 
    Hi @pauline - I am sorry about the delay and miscommunication. I am also looking into your order and we'll get an update for you today. I greatly appreciate you joining the forum and your loyalty to V2. I am going to do my best to keep you with the V2 brand. I will send you a PM.
    Nah I'm done. Just asked for a refund and I'll be trying to return the vape I got as well. It's been an entire week now and you guys didn't even try to get in touch with me and tell me what was going on with my orders. I have zero interest in shopping at a place where I have to harass customer service on a daily basis just to get my order to ship out within a month. You guys are gonna go belly up unless you step up your game.
  • MirnaMirna Posts: 2Member
    Is it possible to check why my order is not being shipped? It's been awaiting shipment since May 24. I have been a V2 customer for many years and never have had any problems with my orders. I contacted Customer service but never got a reply back. Would like to know what's going on.
    Thanks
    Hi @rat_scabies
    I am so sorry to hear that. I do appreciate your constructive feedback and completely understand where you are coming from. This communication issue has been brought to our entire team's attention. Your feedback is invaluable and if there is any chance I can work with you to get to give V2 another try, please PM me and I would love to assist. 

@Mirna - Have you been helped? I am going to look into your order now and give you an update just to be safe.
  • MirnaMirna Posts: 2Member
    Hi Samantha. Yes I have been helped. They send it through FedEx 1 business day. Again thank you.
    perfect! Thanks for your patience and feedback! Happy vaping:) Please feel free to private message (PM) me if you have any other questions/concerns.
    I placed an order on July 3rd for E-liquid, #546724, and the order page said "1 day shipping".  As of today, July 11th, the order is still "awaiting shipment".  I have received no email concerning the delay, no updates, nothing at all. I called and the rep said there was a delay due to the "holiday". That's BS. 
    If V2 is going out of business I would like know so I can order my products elsewhere.   I order a lot of products online and V2 is by far the least concerned with customer communication and timely shipping.  I live approx. 2 hours from the V2 facility.  One day shipping should not take over 11 days and counting.  ????
    edited July 11
    ruthc said:
    I placed an order on July 3rd for E-liquid, #546724, and the order page said "1 day shipping".  As of today, July 11th, the order is still "awaiting shipment".  I have received no email concerning the delay, no updates, nothing at all. I called and the rep said there was a delay due to the "holiday". That's BS. 
    If V2 is going out of business I would like know so I can order my products elsewhere.   I order a lot of products online and V2 is by far the least concerned with customer communication and timely shipping.  I live approx. 2 hours from the V2 facility.  One day shipping should not take over 11 days and counting.  ????
    This was at the bottom of my order on July 3.
    Your Order Summary
    V2 Red (50 ml) 0% Nicotine
    (Ships in 1 day)
    Hi @ruthc
    V2 is doing pretty well business wise... it seems like there is some kind of delay or out of stock issue ... perhaps even shipping issue going on with your order? Have you received any update on your order since today, July 14th? Please advise and I'll look into your order and assist. 
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 347Member
    edited October 4
    @samantha @Philly_V2

Why has my order not shipped yet,

Order #5661407 has not yet been assigned a tracking number.

Order Status to Process: Awaiting Shipment
    Order Date: 26th Sep 2017 @ 10:57 PM
    Order Total: $72.00 USD

I am not a happy customer as it has been a week since placing this order and it still has not been shipped.

This order was placed after having issues with my previous order of 5 x Series 3 PG Ceramic Liquid Cartridge which @Philly_V2 resolved which also had a high shipping cost.

I have been a loyal V2 customer and my intention is to place all my future orders from V2 USA when my existing locally purchased stock is depleted as you have a much greater range of products and longer warranty period than V2 Australia and also release new products much faster.

With the high shipping cost for Express International I would presume V2 would promptly process and ship Express International Orders.

Regards
    David

Hi @David1886
    Would you like me to look into your order? 
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 347Member
    edited October 5
    @samantha
    Thanks Samantha it finally shipped last night it was just disappointing in the the amount of time it took to ship especially as was showing in stock and feel that with the high cost for Express Shipping these orders would be processed promptly.Also after the issues with my previous order which was resolved quickly by @Philly_V2 who was fantastic.

As I am now going to place most of my orders from V2 USA someone should talk to management about the processing speed of International Express Orders.

David
  • BLCBLC Posts: 16Member
    @samantha ; I realize these are a preorder, but is there any further information as to the actual release ship date? 
    Thank You

Order #5627607

Order Date: 4th Sep 2017

• 3 x Series 7 VG Ceramic Liquid Cartridge
    Sorry for the delay @BLC - let me check now...