18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Free shipping via FedEx SmartPost delayed

I know there's nothing V2 can really do about this but fedex is sitting on my package for the past 48 hours. It hasn't moved from the davenport warehouse when it could be on its way to its destination.

This is just a heads up to people that free might mean delayed for no reason. V2 might want to consider a new shipping partner if they keep doing this to customers.

Comments

• Macgyver46Macgyver46 Posts: 37Member
    Just got a fedex update and the added another 2 days onto expected delivery. I should have paid for shipping.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 2,991Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hey @Macgyver46
    I am going to look into your order now and see what/if I can do anything to see what's going on and assist...
    > @samantha said:
    > Hey @Macgyver46
    > I am going to look into your order now and see what/if I can do anything to see what's going on and assist...

Can't think of any possible way to do anything at this point but thank you very much.

I wish I knew when the series 7 VG tank will be released. I ordered a single tank thinking it would be soon but was told it could be August or September now. Which means I have to place another order for the original liquid tanks to make sure I get though. Me without nicotine is bad lol.
    I know the same feeling... so sorry about that... yes a bit of our launches get pushed back... but it is done in an effort to make sure product launches are the absolute perfect. We put in a lot of testing to get things right so that is the reason why. Not sure if it helps at all... I know how it is to be stuck without your nicotine fix... it is def no fun :( Let me know if there is anything else I can assist with. Sorry I can't offer more info on the 7 VG. But I will say we do have some very EXCITING launches in the works :relaxed:
    Oh I understand. Would rather wait for a good product then a rushed one. I just thought the series 7 liquid tank would last longer then it did. I can always fall back on my series 3.
    My order just went across country and I won't get it for another week. I live in NH and the package went to Texas from Massachusetts.
    Hmmm wow that is bizaare @Macgyver46. Let me look into this and see what is going on...
    Thanks. I just got my new ejuice but can't use my series 7 without a tank. Thankfully I kept my old series 3 for temporary use.
    I got the phone call. Thanks for the fast fix. Couldn't answer was in a very bad signal area.
    Ok... we are 1 day reshipping your item(s). Please give us a call back at CS and we can provide further details. Hope this helps. Thanks for your patience.
    That's fine I won't be able to call today not home and NH has bad cell service where I am.
    Finally home. Could you message me the tracking info please. Thanks. For everything. That first package is taking a tour of America.
    LoL I'm so sorry about that @Macgyver46.

I believe you received everything at this point, right? I wish we had more control over the shipping process ;/
    Yeah it finally got here yesterday after it US tour lol.
    lol At least you had a sense of humor about it... so sorry about that again. It is a bit annoying that USPS will take the route that is easiest/cheapest for them but takes what seems like foreverrrr to arrive at the final destination. ;X Happy vaping!

It was fedex SmartPost who had it. I collect and trade knives so shipping issues happen to me all the time. No need to get all upset. My last order I am doing 1 night so no issue or walking 1.4 miles to get it.
    Ah ok. Thanks for your patience @Macgyver46! :)