18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Taste the Unique Flavors of Brewell Tobacco Series!

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,066Administrator, Moderator admin

New e-liquid flavors are now available for sale on V2.com.

Brewell Tobacco Series Original Blend: A natural tobacco flavor with rich, nutty undertones, Original Blend delivers an authentic taste with zero harshness.

Brewell Tobacco Series Ice: A high VG e-liquid with a spicy, earthy tobacco flavor and an icy blast of menthol.

Brewell Tobacco Butterscotch: Spicy licorice combined with mild tobacco and a smooth butterscotch finish makes this high VG flavor a deliciously unique take on tobacco vapes.

SHOP NOW: https://www.v2.com/eliquids/brewell-tobacco-series
Tagged:

Comments

• Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,073Member ✭✭
    I have ordered the Brewell Tobacco Series Ice and anxiously await its arrival.   I want to try this flavor with the new EX Ceramic blank and also with the Pro S3.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,066Administrator, Moderator admin
    I look forward to hearing your review @Navy20
    :)
  • MSmith447MSmith447 Posts: 243Member
    me too navy20 .. spicy licorice sounds very tasty.

My Evaluation Of Brewell Tobacco Series Ice :

As taste can be and is very subjective, I can only state that which I experienced.   For me this e-Liquid has a mild tobacco taste on the inhale and a very light menthol taste on the exhale.   

This e-Liquid was used in the EX (wick type) blank, the EX Ceramic blank and the Pro S3 Ceramic e-Liquid Cartridge, both of the EX blanks were used on a Classic Long Battery.

EX (wick type) blank;   I did not expect much due to this e-Liquid being High VG.   I was actually surprised.   I refilled (topped off) at or about the mid-way point of the blank.   I used this blank for 3 days topping off 7 times.   On my 5th refill, it was becoming harder to draw but still producing a nice vapor.   The 7th refill was the last and the blank finally gave out.

EX Ceramic blank:   Again, I refilled (topped off) at or about the mid-way point of the blank. I used this blank for 12 days, topping off 23 times.   On day 11, the draw was becoming tighter, however, throughout this period, I experienced a very nice vapor.   

Note:  Of the 2 EX blank types, the (wick type) was a harsher draw but more flavor, whereas the EX Ceramic had a smoother draw with less flavor.

Pro S3 Ceramic e-Liquid Cartridge:   The Brewell Tobacco Series Ice was fantastic, a nice smooth draw, a light but flavorful taste, and great vapor.

• Andries_V2cigsAndries_V2cigs Posts: 669Administrator admin
    Thanks so much for this excellent review... now I need to try the Brewell Ice :-)
    My next order will include the Brewell Tobacco Butterscotch . . . As @MSmith447 has pointed out . . . the spicy licorice sounds very tasty . . . and really . .  . who doesn't like licorice ? 
    Have placed my Labor Day order and ordered the Brewell Tobacco Butterscotch . . . based on the description and previous reviews, I think this will be for me, a very good product.    I like the licorice flavor . . . anxiously await its arrival as I want to try this flavor in my Pro S3.
    Have received the Brewell Tobacco Butterscotch . . . I tried this e-Liquid in two (2) different devices . . . with the EX Ceramic Blank on a Classic Long Battery and the S3 VG Ceramic cartridge on my Pro S3.    In neither, did I find a spicy licorice taste, however, I have been vaping Zig-Zag Clove all day, so perhaps that plays a factor in this observation.    I will continue to use this e-Liquid and perhaps on another try the licorice will come through.    On the EX Ceramic Blank, i did not taste the Butterscotch but with the Pro S3 I did . . .a mild and smooth taste.    Vapor production on both devices was phenomenal.   I will for the most part, use this e-Liquid in my Pro S3.