18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Site Maintenance and IE11 fixes

AngelV2AngelV2 Posts: 4Member, Moderator

Hey Vapers!

We’ve been incrementally rolling out updates to make the site more usable on IE11, and this morning was the biggest update yet! It's the update where we could finally remove the "Unsupported browser" message.

Most, if not all, of the issues you’ve been having are fixed, and Internet Explorer 11 should offer a better shopping experience on v2.com than before.. We’re aware of a few minor spacing issues on the homepage, which will be resolved tomorrow morning, but the rest of the site should be good to go! 

Please let us know if you face any more issues using the site on your chosen browser! I check the forum regularly for your feedback and it’s greatly appreciated by our team.

Happy Vaping,

Angel

V2 Dev

Tagged:

Comments

• samanthasamantha Posts: 2,991Administrator, Moderator admin
    Thanks for the update Angel! Hope this helps a lot of our IE forum visitors.
  • CelticKateCelticKate Posts: 8Member
    I am having trouble in chrome. It says my cart is $161 and change, but also that my cart is empty so i can't empty those items and put in the items I actually want to buy.

Working fine in internet explorer as far as I can tell, so maybe a slight bug? But its been this way over a week. I just didn't say anything because I figured it would get worked out.
    Hi @CelticKate
    Thanks for the feedback. Can you clear your history/cookies and see if that helps? Otherwise, I will get in touch with our tech team and work to get this resolved for you.

@Samantha

I didn't even think to clear my cookies. I'll go try that. xD

Yup, that worked. So the fix is simply to clear cookies. Didn't even sign me out of my account, just seems to have emptied my cart.
  • AngelV2AngelV2 Posts: 4Member, Moderator

@CelticKate

Glad Samantha was able to help you out with that!

Sometimes when the site gets upgraded or new features are pushed there are changes that happen to the products themselves, or to the checkout process. Sometimes products which used to work break and need to be cleared from the cache and replaced with the new working product. Looks like this is what happened to you. We have systems in place to check for broken products and automatically get the right ones so the cart doesn't break, but sometimes they miss some or are unable to detect them due to browser specific issues.

In the event of an error like that the best way to troubleshoot is the clear your cache or cookies and see if it works afterwards. More often than not it will fix itself through this step!

Happy Vaping!

Angel

V2 Dev
    Glad to hear @CelticKate  :) 

If you have any other concerns or questions, feel free to post on this thread and me or @AngelV2, one of our wonderful tech members will assist.