18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Unleash the Power of the Series 3 with PG Ceramic Liquid Cartridge

samanthasamantha Posts: 2,991Administrator, Moderator admin
SHOP: https://www.v2.com/cartridges/series-3-pg-liquid-cartridge

I am looking forward to what everyone thinks of these innovative PG e-liquid cart. I have tested it out myself and the vapor performance is OUT OF THIS WORLD! 

Happy shopping!

Tagged:

Comments

• samanthasamantha Posts: 2,991Administrator, Moderator admin
    Close up product photos for you all to check out:) 
  • MSmith447MSmith447 Posts: 232Member
    Very cool... has anyone tried these yet? Would like to hear reviews first.
  • Andries_V2cigsAndries_V2cigs Posts: 668Administrator admin
    Its my favorite S3 cart, so far!
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 345Member
    @Andries_V2cigs @samantha

Do you know the resistance ohms of this new cart.
    1.2 ohm 
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,052Member ✭✭
    I am preparing an order and this cartridge is definitely on my list.
    @Navy20
    Would you please give me an update also which Series 3 you are using.
    David
    @David1886,  I am using the original Series 3
    @Navy20
    Would appreciate your comments when received as am also using the original.
    For PG liquids, I think this is the best cartridge VMR has ever made. I've been using it religiously since we got the first prototypes at the Miami HQ three months ago.
    @Andries_V2cigs
    Thanks for reducing the shipping cost to Australia I am about to place an order especially some of the PG Liquid Cartridges and other items as V2 in Australia only have a limited range of products your new rates are now similar to other US based companies and V2 is the only company with the latest and greatest range of products with outstanding customer service.
  • dbarmomdbarmom Posts: 136Member ✭✭
    My original Series 3 batteries are my favorites.  Excited to try this new cart!  October will be 7 years analog free with V2.  Thanks, guys, for making great products and liquid, being innovative and changing my life.
  • MajorDouble7MajorDouble7 Posts: 8Member
    Have this cart, plus one more waiting in the wings.  Still haven't 'burned out' the first one I opened, but I ordered two more.  These things are brilliant.  A must have for anyone vaping PG heavy platinum e-liquids on an S3 or S3X.  
  • rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 47Member
    @MajorDouble7

I don't know if you were using the Series 3 carts before.  How does this compare to the original Series 3 carts?  I have 4 boxes of original Series 3 carts unopened as I could never get them to produce any measurable vape or throat hit.  Tried using them in both a Series 3 and Series 3x vaporizer.  Same results. Too much work with very poor results.  Was hesitant to consider pouring more money down the drain with this new cart.

Are you having to draw repeatedly or having to empty  your lungs to get anything satisfying?  

Have ordered this cartridge and anxiously await its arrival . . . I use the Pro S3 and have been satisfied with the original S3 e-Liquid cartridge, however, reviews of this new cartridge sounds very encouraging and I am anxious to compare the two.
    @Navy20
    I also purchased 5 as V2 in Australia do not stock the high PG yet only the sub (Ω) I also purchased a spare Series 3 as the sale price was fantastic plus my Elite membership gave me another 10% off and had enough reward points to cover the international shipping.

I think you will be happy with the Ceramic and if using a clear e-liquid should get close to the stated 40 refills and as you mentioned the reviews are great.

• spersingerspersinger Posts: 2Member
    I like the new carts, but I've noticed that they tend to run the battery down quicker. Anyone else noticed this?
    @spersinger
    They do because they use a lower resistance 1.2 (Ω) ohm which causes them to use more power than the original wick cartridges which were about 2+ (Ω) ohms.
    Received my Labor Day order today . . . Had to try this cartridge out . . . WOW !!!! . . . I used V2 Platinum
    Menthol e-Liquid . . . Compared to the original e-Liquid cartridge this Ceramic cartridge is fantastic . . . Great throat hit, lots of vapor.   I only purchased three (3), wish I had purchased more.   @MajorDouble7,
    you are soooo correct . . . these cartridges are "brilliant" and yes . . .they are a definite "must have" for anyone vaping high PG e-Liquiids such as the V2 Platinum e-Liquids.
    edited September 10
    @Navy20
    You are lucky I placed an order for 5 of these carts at 2am on Labor Day shipping by Express Post International and my order is showing awaiting shipment.

Now with Irma most likely won't be shipped for many days, like you I hated the wick even using V2 High PG produced very little vapor and a hard draw.
    @David1886,

If I go to my account page and look at "View Order Status", it states that a tracking number has not yet been assigned to this order.    It also states that the order has shipped.   On the right side of the order status is a category called "View Order Details" . . . when I clicked on that and went to the bottom of the page, it gave me a tracking link.   Has your order shipped yet ?    If so . . . check that out for a tracking link.   
    @MSmith447,  if you have the Pro S3 or S3X, you have to try this cartridge.    It is wonderful.    
    @samantha, you could not be more correct, the vapor production of this cartridge is "OUT OF THIS WORLD" . . . a definite re-order item for me . . . Kudos to V2,  this cartridge is fantastic.
    edited September 10
    @Navy20 @samantha
    Thanks just checked but still showing the following as below you were lucky to receive your order so quickly as mine was placed 2 hours after the sale commenced.

You would think with the high price of USPS Express Mail the order would have shipped before V2 closed down because of Irma.

This was my first order from V2 USA for a long time but am in future purchasing from the US as my existing  products run out as V2 in Australia only has a limited range of products.

V2 - Order #5624673

Your order details are shown below.

Order Status to Process: Awaiting Shipment
    Order Date: 4th Sep 2017 @ 2:22 AM

edited September 22
    @samantha @Andries_V2cigs
    I finally received my order after the delay caused by Hurricane Irma of 5 of the new PG Carts Batch Date 07-28-17 and a new Series 3 purchased during the Labor Day Sale and the first of the Ceramic Cartridges used with the New & Existing Series 3 unit I have both cut out when vaping after about 2- 3 seconds also the air flow is restricted.

(When I mean Cut Out and Restricted Airflow I mean No Vapour or Limited Vapor is Produced)

When this happens I remove the cartridge and notice the bubbles are only coming out of the one of the four holes and very slowly and if I unscrew the mouthpiece very slightly the bubbles still only working with one of the four holes increase at a rapid rate and works for about 3 vapes and then still cut out as previously mentioned which I think is when not enough e-liquid is supplied.

I am not game to try another in case the same problem and yes I waited about 30 minutes before use and am using the Bold Leaf Menthol.

Your advice would be appreciated.

Regards
    David

Just an update on my above post the Cartridge has started leaking slightly from the base luckily I noticed before it leaked into the battery of my new Series 3.

I could not wait so tried another Cartridge and it has the same issues as the first one I used with very slow and small bubbles only coming out of 3 of the 4 holes in the Ceramic it seems like the three other holes are blocked and not able to absorb any liquid which allows me to have 3 vapes then have to wait about 5 minutes for the liquid to slowly fill the Cartridge as the bubbles are very small and slow filling and have to wait till they stop so I know there is enough liquid inside by removing the Cartridge every time to check.

The first Ceramic is now unusable as the liquid now tastes burnt as was not able to refill the Cartridge enough due to the 3 blocked holes and must have burnt the coil.

Update: The second cartridge with the above problems has also started leaking from the base and gurgling.
    edited September 27
    My issues have been resolved by @Philly_V2 as more from my 5 purchased had similar issues all I can say is V2 have the best customer service than any other company in the vaping industry.
  • David1886 - I hear exactly where you're coming from.  I've used two of these on my Series 3 and initially started with great results; flavor and vapor wise.  The first with V2 Vanilla/Cola mix, switching to strictly Cola.  But, after going strictly Cola, noticed drop in flavor/vapor after a few days (and about 6 or 7 refills), and then I assume it leaked as basically had no air flow.  The second, i used only V2 Vanilla and this lasted a little longer at about a week (appx 14/15 refills).  While it didn't plug up like the other, it has random "burnt" drags with limited flavor and vapor production at most times (every so often I get a good hit in).  It is a little disappointing that for some reason mine have not outperformed the cheaper originals.

I've also confirmed leaking because I've removed the cart and had to wipe the bottom as well as inside battery (this has also happened on my Series 7 which is easier to clean up).  I've even tried to store them standing upright thinking that it may be leaking around the top seal.  Seams once I notice a leak or hear gurgling when vaping (liquid coming into mouth piece) then it's only going to escalate from there on out.

For the record, I typically don't fully fill nor do I allow them to completely empty.  There is usually between 1/4 - 3/4 of e-liquid in the cart.  And I ensure I don't get e-liquid in the center column.  I'm a V2 Elite member so not exactly a vaping noob.
    @Opticly_Impaired @Philly_V2

I have no explanation about the issue with these cartridges even if they were working correctly the Ceramic don't like changing flavor using the same cartridge as you did with the first switching back to just Cola but in saying that it still should have lasted much longer..

The gurgling can sometimes be caused by the Cartridge not being able to Vape or heat the liquid enough and the internal chamber remains full this happens often when your Series 3 battery is low I have discarded my 5 Cartridges as do not want to damage my Series 3 from liquid leaking inside.

The burnt drag or dry hit is because it's not getting enough liquid inside the chamber, the leaking I think is a manufacturing issue and am sure customer service will resolve any issues you have.

If you want a message to automatically be sent to a particular person put an @ in front of the members name and they will automatically receive an email from your post to the forum.

Hopefully these issues will be resolved soon as when working are fantastic.
  • BLCBLC Posts: 16Member
    first load on the 3x ceramic with vg .09 atomizer; smooth hit, gobs of vapor, excellent, on the first cart. second cart gurgling, spitting, very unpleasant. second load on the first no draw, spitting, gurgling, really unpleasant, second cart that had issues, now works beautifully! took the first one apart, cleaned completely now ready to reload it. I am wondering if I should maybe load it from the bottom? to avoid the gurgle spit? dunno, I really love this battery the series 7 is amazing but a little bulky. work in progress.
    edited September 30
    @BLC
    All the comments in this forum topic are in relation to the Single USE PG High PG Ceramic Cartridge.

https://www.v2.com/cartridges/series-3-pg-liquid-cartridge

I am glad you have sorted out your issues with the Series 3 Cartridges with the replaceable atomizers there is another post about the cartridges you have in another section.

• BLCBLC Posts: 16Member
    David1886 said:
    @BLC
    All the comments in this forum topic are in relation to the Single USE PG High PG Ceramic Cartridge.

https://www.v2.com/cartridges/series-3-pg-liquid-cartridge

I am glad you have sorted out your issues with the Series 3 Cartridges with the replaceable atomizers there is another post about the cartridges you have in another section.

apologies for the misplaced post