18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

No Vapor on loose leaf cartridge

Just ordered the V2 pro series 3 and I'm not getting any vapor from the loose leaf. The liquid works great. Tried 3 different times to make sure it was done right and still nothing. Could it be defective?

Comments

• Jupiter75Jupiter75 Posts: 4Member
    Got my second loose leaf cart in the mail today. Hoping the new one would fix the problems I had with the original one. Nope. Same problems. Not very happy right now. How do I go about getting a refund for all of it?
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,077Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi @Jupiter75
    I can help process a replacement or refund for you. I will PM you.
  • jenmac711jenmac711 Posts: 1Member
    Same issues! I am experiencing nothing but a headache from trying to get vapor out of the loose leaf cartridge. Very disappointed. If series 7 works well for loose leaf, how can I send V2 Pro Series 3 back and exchange for the 7?
  • gulshangulshan Posts: 2Member
    edited November 29
    why is there no vapor on loose leaf cartridge  i haved used pax 2 and have had no problem!
  • gulshangulshan Posts: 2Member
    gulshan said:
    why is there no vapor on loose leaf cartridge  i haved used pax 2 and have had no  problem!