18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

5 Years of great service & vaping from V2

rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,133Member
It struck me today as I called in to get an EX and a Standard battery replaced under warranty that I have had 5 great years of service with V2. 

I spoke with Mora who was fun, professional and cool. We had a laugh and handled she the warranty return painlessly. This has always been my experience with V2 service. I've had a glitch or two over the years but they have always been taken care of efficiently and I have always spoken with people with that were pleasant. 

Those drawn to the forum usually fall into two camp's. They are either enthusiasts or they are looking for a solution to an issue they are having. As is the nature of forums the latter are predominant so it can look like issues are more prevalent then they are statistically. Those lurking could get a skewed impression that issues abound, that certainly hasn't been my experience. 

I love V2, have from the start. It's the second vape manufacturer I tried and I have bought exclusively through V2 ever since. I still talk up V2 to vapers I meet.

Keep up the good work, it's the service and product that has kept me loyal through the changes.

Cheers! 

Comments

• LynnInCALynnInCA Posts: 30Member
    I have been a very loyal V2 customer since June 2012.  I was a heavy smoker (2-3 packs of Tareyton/day).  Since my first day of vaping, I haven't even had one puff of a tar-filled "real" cigarette!  I obviously put down the Tareytons, but I'll be six feet under when I stop vaping.

Just for fun, I did the math:  With cigarettes costing about $10/pack (in Callifornia), I would have been spending about $25/day if I still smoked.  And based upon my vaping habit (one 50ml bottle of liquid with a total of 9 EX blanks), my daily cost is just slightly higher than $3/day.  Do your own math based on your habits.  It's really an eye-opener.

I am sooooo glad I found V2.  I know there have been some "issues" as the company grows, but nothing has deterred me, and I never, ever thought of going elsewhere for liquid or hardware.  I order the same products over and over again (but will probably try out the new ceramic carts with my next order).

Thank you, V2!!!!!!
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 2,935Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited August 9
    Wow, thanks for sharing @LynnInCA and of course one of my fav forum members, @rbaker1009! :) 

It's great reading success stories like yours... 5 years is huge!! And both of you seem to have a 5 year anniversary around the same time. Very cool. I'm almost at the 5 year mark too:)

I completely agree rbaker - one of the big points of this forum is to address tech issues and troubleshoot. So newbies coming in may see a lot of this and think our products may experience issues, but the reality is that 1) these are technical devices and 2) the people inquiring on the forum represent a fairly small batch of all of customers across the globe.

I am always trying to get more and more V2 vapers here on the forum to discuss more topics beyond troubleshooting/R&D. We are also working on some projects that will help elevate the kinds of visitors we have:) 

And wow at the cost analysis Lynn! While some folks may have some valid concerns about our pricing, we do always like to refer back to your point - smoking tobacco cigarettes usually cost at least double in most U.S. states. It's a double whammy to save money and change your lifestyle/body when you switch to V2.:)

Thanks so much for sharing! 
  • Andries_V2cigsAndries_V2cigs Posts: 656Administrator admin
    rbaker - thank you so much for your support!