18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

A New Member's Fave Flavors

Scooter_AtreidesScooter_Atreides Posts: 8Member
edited August 7 in Member Stories
Hello Folks,

I have been a V2 customer since about May. I WANTED to go into detail about my favorite flavors, but when I tried that, my post was reduced to about a quarter of what I actually typed

Comments

• Scooter_AtreidesScooter_Atreides Posts: 8Member
    And it did it again
    Fine...I'll just list them.

But this forum really needs some way of letting members know when their posts are too long
    In ascending order of preference:

Red, Sahara, Chocolate, Vanilla, Coffee, Cherry, Menthol, Green Tea Menthol, Congress, Zig-Zag Clove, Peppermint.
  • Brogan84Brogan84 Posts: 3Member
    Of the flavors I've tried my favorites are:

Congress, Vanilla, and Red
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,052Member ✭✭
    edited September 22
    @Scooter_Atreides,

My favorites are:

(1)  Menthol
    (2)  Black Note Solo
    (3)  Zig-Zag Clove
    (4)  Brewell Tobacco Series Ice
    (5)  Brewell Tobacco Butterscotch
    (6)  Chocolate
    (7)  Coffee
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 345Member
    @Navy20
    How do you find the Brewell Tobacco Series Ice as I have been using V2 Platinum Menthol & Bold Leaf as the Brewell is much cheaper and also a larger bottle.
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,052Member ✭✭
    @David1886,

I tried the Brewell Tobacco Series Ice in the EX Blank, the EX Ceramic Blank and the Pro S3 VG Ceramic Cartridge . . . 

My best experience was with the Pro S3 VG Ceramic Cartridge . . . a nice smooth draw, light flavor, very good vapor . . . as for taste . . .I found a light (mild) tobacco taste on the inhale and a very light menthol taste on the exhale . . . 
  • BLCBLC Posts: 16Member
    I use Kai's Virgin Vapor certified organic vg "Black Velvet" and "Georgia Gold". From the V2 collection Sahara and Bold Leaf (I think Red tastes like corn nuts lol) in my ProS3X love love love.
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 345Member
    edited October 1
    @BLC
    This is worth reading as you are new to the forum.

https://forum.v2.com/discussion/10946/forum-rules-june-2017

• BLCBLC Posts: 16Member
    David1886 said:
    @BLC
    This is worth reading as you are new to the forum.

https://forum.v2.com/discussion/10946/forum-rules-june-2017

thanks David1886. not sure which or how many rules I broke, but going forward will be more careful! :)
  • PatchPatch Posts: 4Member
    It's ok to mix a little right?  I like the mohitto  with a couple drops of menthol. I'm very new to v2 and thought I needed a stronger %. 1.2 leaves me wanting a cigarette. I'll get there.  I've learned lots on the forums.....thanks for everyone's input