18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

FDA to include ecigs in 'education campaign'...

samanthasamantha Posts: 2,991Administrator, Moderator admin
The Food and Drug Administration stepping up efforts to stamp out electronic cigarette use among young people, announcing plans to include messaging on its dangers when it expands its education campaign: 'The Real Cost' this fall.

https://radio.foxnews.com/2017/08/08/fda-stepping-up-efforts-to-curb-teens-from-using-e-cigarettes/

Thoughts? 
Tagged:

Comments

• rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,150Member
    It's best not to get any habits started in the formative years so I think it makes sense to try and keep teens from starting any habit. That being said I wish vaping had been an option when I started at 13, it's a way safer choice any way you look at it and I think teens are smart enough to know that.